November's Bitchin' Bike Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November's Bitchin' Bike Contest

November's Bitchin' Bike contest is up and ready for voting. All bikes that received a 51% or greater yes vote on their entry poll are up for the title of Bitchin' Bike. Voting will go until the 17th.

swademaster

sparkysTLR

jmanor

racrboy

N2Deep
    swademaster
    8.41%
    sparkysTLR
    54.21%
    jmanor
    2.80%
    racrboy
    25.23%
    N2Deep
    9.35%
    - If you find this site useful kick us a few bucks. <a href="http://www.tlplanet.com/forums/billspaypal.php"><b><font color="blue">Tip cup</font></b></a>
    - Want to help support the Planet? <a href="http://www.tlplanet.com/forums/payments.php"><b><font color="blue">Subscribe</font></b></a>

Re: November's Bitchin' Bike Contest

First to vote here too...

GO SPARKY
    ************************************************** **************************************************

My bike mod list - Click here

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
      First to vote here too...

GO SPARKY

TL1000SX - 124 rwbhp, 76.6 ftlb

Comment

I gotta thing for yellow so you all know how Im voting

Comment

I voted
          ----------------

01 TLR undergoing a make over!!( Mark told me to do it!)
          Aprilia SXV 4.5

Comment

Voted. Nice range of bikes this month.
            I'd rather be playing baseball.

Comment

As much as I would like to be a contender for BOTM, that's N2Deep's yellow Tiller.
              You do not talk about Fight Club....

Comment

I like so many of these... But Sparky's build was epic.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GhostMAFIA View Post
                  I like so many of these... But Sparky's build was epic.
                  Yes it is, and I'm ready to cast my vote as soon as...proof! Man, you stay up really late, this ol' bastard is a strugglin'. Call me an imbecile, but is there a build thread that Sparky has started? I can only find this one single pic of his bike. I can pick apart so many different bike components on pictured Tiller with my eyeballs, but can't find any proof of the actual build....

Comment

http://www.tlzone.net/forums/showthread.php/384-my-SUZI
                    sigpic

Comment

+1 for racrboy. I love the look of Sparky's and the quality of work is unquestionable, but, there's something about the '98 colours and those white 5 spokes.
                      That's the bike Suzuki should have built IMHO, it's the little things that you notice like the missing torque arm...
                      Full Carbon Fibre (everything!), GSXR K1 Forks, SP1 4 pot Nissins - EBC Pads, Renthal Soft Grips, Vans Top Triple/Tail Risers/Return Spring and Seat, Symtec TRE, Larger Airbox, Ducati 999 Air Filters, DB Screen, Goodridge F&R, Fork Sliders, Race Rearsets, Projector Headlight, LED indicators and Rear Light, HRC Rear Reservoir, Dark Chrome Tank, PCIII, Ghosts Dealer Mode Switch, Full M4, GSXR600 Nissin Rear Caliper, Lightened and repositioned Exhaust Hangers, Lightened Rear Caliper Carrier

Comment

I voted !!! Go racrboy

Comment

Not exactly what I was lookin' for, but it'll do. Dude, you have gotta upload more pictures of that build. Not sure if you're aware of this or not, but all of us old foggies here in the states/canada need some inspiration!! Gimme!!! That tiller is definitely unique. But we want more details prior to casting our votes for it.

Comment

Originally posted by apex hunter View Post
                            +1 for racrboy. I love the look of Sparky's and the quality of work is unquestionable, but, there's something about the '98 colours and those white 5 spokes.
                            That's the bike Suzuki should have built IMHO, it's the little things that you notice like the missing torque arm...
                            I may be incorrect, but that swingarm looks an awful lot like a unit off of an older 900rr with a custom chain tensioner deal-iack. It's either gotta be a swingarm off a 900rr or its a custom-ish braced stock TLS deal with custom tensioner.

Comment

Originally posted by Geekly View Post
                              I may be incorrect, but that swingarm looks an awful lot like a unit off of an older 900rr with a custom chain tensioner deal-iack. It's either gotta be a swingarm off a 900rr or its a custom-ish braced stock TLS deal with custom tensioner.
                              Think he's just got the hanger which eliminates the torque arm. Sure it's a stock swinger
                              Full Carbon Fibre (everything!), GSXR K1 Forks, SP1 4 pot Nissins - EBC Pads, Renthal Soft Grips, Vans Top Triple/Tail Risers/Return Spring and Seat, Symtec TRE, Larger Airbox, Ducati 999 Air Filters, DB Screen, Goodridge F&R, Fork Sliders, Race Rearsets, Projector Headlight, LED indicators and Rear Light, HRC Rear Reservoir, Dark Chrome Tank, PCIII, Ghosts Dealer Mode Switch, Full M4, GSXR600 Nissin Rear Caliper, Lightened and repositioned Exhaust Hangers, Lightened Rear Caliper Carrier

Comment

Working...
                              X