Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things we'll do to make the wifey happy...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by actls View Post
    Found your swingarm, although it does look like there's one already on the bike.

https://motowheels.com/i-7197717-ram...-796-1100.html
    Indeed... I meant single swingarm stand

First mods have been made:

Slipon
    LED headlamp
    Carbon fiber heat shield
    Corbin Seat

Brainless AT earthling DOT net
    "Take 2 plugs off your Gixxer and it'll sound the same"

*IMWO = In My Worthless Opinion
    Q2 and Q4's mod list and Albums

History of Q2

Q1 Build thread
    Q4 build thread

Installing Brainless' +Mod Kit -- (Where to buy)
    Starter Relay/Solenoid CONNECTOR Replacement -- (Where to buy)

Comment

Might keep an eye on race forums like WERA. Thatís where I got my Pit Bull SSSA stand for half what it was new.
      People not to buy from ...ckfrdrice...TeamDutch People that I have purchased things from that were great to deal with ...Vandriver, Sam, Ziggy999, TLMike, djkoenig, N2Wheelies, CalSportbike, ET79, S Winglet, Rifleman, Sully, Danny Never, h0ssman, The Ring-in. GhostMAFIA, Speedking...I know there's more...just can't remember everyone I've bought stuff from

Comment

If she ends up not liking to Duc, you can always get a dirt bike type handbar kit (Linderman or something like that) that makes the bike very upright and put it on one of the TLR's. I knew of guys doing those on zx10r's and then touring all over the place.

I do admit that my inline fours will never sound as good as a twin a v4. Werrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the whole ride
        1998 Yellow TL1000R
        2004 Pearl Blazing Orange ZX10R
        1997 Red TL1000S
        1998 Cranberry Red BMW R1200C
        2002 Kawi Green Black White ZX9r
        2000 Candy Green ZX12R
        1999 Red White R1
        1996 VFR750F
        2000 VFR800 Project bike in pieces

Comment

Originally posted by squidzilla View Post
          If she ends up not liking to Duc, you can always get a dirt bike type handbar kit (Linderman or something like that) that makes the bike very upright and put it on one of the TLR's. I knew of guys doing those on zx10r's and then touring all over the place.

I do admit that my inline fours will never sound as good as a twin a v4. Werrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the whole ride
          Squid,
          Brainless 's "wifey" is 5'2 and 98 pounds... and Cindy5298 (see her user name... lol ) is MAYBE 5'2... I lie that I am 6'5 because with shoes on I'm taller... Cindy is 5'2 WITH shoes on...

jk... Cindy knows I heart her.

The TL is just too tall for Cindy. I've ridden with her. Putting her feet on the ground is a chore. Adding handlebars doesn't help anything.

source: squidzilla look at the 2 rally ago thread, and look at me on Cindy's bike. Lol!
          ... Listen to Six5 ...

Comment

Originally posted by rxf610 View Post
            Cindy is 5'2 WITH shoes on...

So what youíre saying is, one of the bikes in the picture below would be perfect for her?

310BBD9A-219C-4A1B-B84B-9FCAE36A65CD.png
            Last edited by actls; 06-28-2018, 05:21 PM.
            People not to buy from ...ckfrdrice...TeamDutch People that I have purchased things from that were great to deal with ...Vandriver, Sam, Ziggy999, TLMike, djkoenig, N2Wheelies, CalSportbike, ET79, S Winglet, Rifleman, Sully, Danny Never, h0ssman, The Ring-in. GhostMAFIA, Speedking...I know there's more...just can't remember everyone I've bought stuff from

Comment

Working...
            X