Paint codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint codes

My painter says that he needs a paint code, or mixing instructions to match my paint. It is '97 red. Has anyone already gotten this information? It will save me a trip to another city to have the color read by an electonic "eye"?

You should be able to get your paint code from your local Suzuki dealer, just call them and ask them for it they should have the info you need
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Comment

Hope Suzuki is better tha Kawaski. we tried to get the Kawa Green colour code, but that was impossible. Even for their own paintshop!!!
      Had to repaint hte whole bike to get all the shades the same...
      TL1000R -99. Yellow/Black.
      M4 Full system(Alu), K&N Filter, TRE mod, removed Pair valve. Yoshimura clutch cover, removed Scissor gears, Carbon fibre hugger, carbon fibre rearhugger, HammerIt TLR/R fairings, Gilles Toolings rearset. Pazzo racing levers, shorties, Íhlins rear, Brembo front brakes, ET79 undertail, blah blah blah...
      ------------

Comment

The factory paint code is 28V (Marble Italian Red). I got this from www.color-rite.com . They do all the touch-up paint stuff for Suzuki.

Oh and the code for Kawa Green is 617 (3050 Color-Rite)...
        Mickey
        AEC (AW) US Navy

Comment

Nice!
          To bad I dont have a Kawa anymore...

Tho, the new KX 250 F does sure look nice!
          Want one of those.
          TL1000R -99. Yellow/Black.
          M4 Full system(Alu), K&N Filter, TRE mod, removed Pair valve. Yoshimura clutch cover, removed Scissor gears, Carbon fibre hugger, carbon fibre rearhugger, HammerIt TLR/R fairings, Gilles Toolings rearset. Pazzo racing levers, shorties, Íhlins rear, Brembo front brakes, ET79 undertail, blah blah blah...
          ------------

Comment

Working...
          X