Update on Congressman from S.D.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on Congressman from S.D.

This is in regards to a thread that circulated several days ago in regards to a South Dakota Congressman who ran through a stop sign a killed a motorcyclist.
    I just saw on CNN that he is going to be prosecuted for manslaughter, amongst other charges. Maximum penalty for manslaughter in South Dakota is 10 years. I personally hope he gets all ten. However, I am realistic. At least they are prosecuting the piece of shite!!!

Later,

Chad
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...hug/Arnold.gif

May this be a sign of things to come for wreckless drivers whom kill Motorcyclists.

Comment

I'd like to see him run over by a Caddy

that SOB

I'm sure the biker's family will feel full restitution after that fuck gets out in 3 years I say life in prison, or death.
      TLOTM:
      May 2003
      August 2004

Comment

why dont you just go kill him yourself SD?

2001 TL1000R

Carbon Kevlar gsxr1000 solo tail w/ r6 taillights/hammerit tlr/r kit/ full yosh w/ carbon cans/ attack rearsets/ hermit dragon exhaust hangars/Stainless braided brakelines front and back/ EBC HH pads/ BMC race filter/ PC2/ metzler sporttech tires/ carbon here and there/ racelite fairingstay/ Olhins steering damper/ Polished frame, swingarm, subframe................STILL A PILE OF SHIT

"Johnson sprinkle some crack on'em and lets get out of here!"

Comment

I heard on the news that the bastard had emnergency lights installed in his car so he could speed as he wished, and that he even joked that his driving would someday kill someone and land hm in jail. That being said, he deserves everything he gets and twice as much more.

Comment

There was a ruling earlier this year for a lady in Texas who killed a motorcyclist by running into the back of him at a stop light. Her sentence was to practice acts of kindness for 5 years. Biggest load of bullshit I ever heard. Random acts of kindness is crap. she killed a guy and didn't even get a slap on the wrist.
            Why yes I am a jackass, thank you.

<------ Post whore in training

Http://530riders.com

Comment

We don't matter.. Just like when they want more tax money and they don't wanna piss off normal people they raise "sin" taxes like smokes and booze.
              I've got a huge penis, You've got a huge penis, even Tim over there, yup you guessed it, huge penis. Good, now that that's out of the way, let's go ride

Comment

Originally posted by Ogre1231
                There was a ruling earlier this year for a lady in Texas who killed a motorcyclist by running into the back of him at a stop light. Her sentence was to practice acts of kindness for 5 years. Biggest load of bullshit I ever heard. Random acts of kindness is crap. she killed a guy and didn't even get a slap on the wrist.

WHAT?

I can hear the Homer Simpson voice now: "Look at me.. I'm Mr Fairy Judge from Stupid Fairy Land.. I have my head stuck up my butt!"
                Used to ride a '01 TLR

Comment

Working...
                X