Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for pics of TLS with high mount yoshi exhaust.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for pics of TLS with high mount yoshi exhaust.....

Anyone here have a TLS with hight mount exahust? Thinking of picking up a system but just want to see some pics first and get opinions on the install.

Thanks,

Two of the Admins...

GT80:

Davcruz:

Comment

Where'd you find a high mount, and at what price?

Comment

go to the for sale forum, and look at the top. 00 tiller sells them

Comment

They look great. Pity I wont be able to do away with my passenger pegs this Summer as my young bloke is big enough to cart him to and from school on it now.
          "I spent most of my money on Scotch, women and cigarettes. The rest I just wasted"

Comment

yep, i'm looking to get new pipes too now that i realize my full yosh system is a street baffled one. and my headers are kinda ugly. But.... my GF would kill me if i made it so she couldnt ride with me.... or maybe that would make her want to buy me that new silver vfr, orr the zzr1200....

Comment

Originally posted by mcequalhp
              Where'd you find a high mount, and at what price?
              http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2430228431

Comment

Just a little tip for whoever is interested those pipes on ebay, their last auction went for $685 so don't get in a bidding war with each other, they put up a new set every other week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by TLCURT
                  Because TL's fucking rock.

It's a cult thing...to own one is to love one.

Comment

if you want to keep your rear pegs (which i have to use when the wife rides along), just get some long bolts and make some standoffs for them. this will push the pegs out enough to clear the cans (they wont be used to hold the cans anymore). i can post pics if tonight anyone wants to see what i mean

2000 tillis plus stuff with some polished stuff and some carbon fiber stuff and a little bit of tlr stuff and some gsxr stuff

CLICK HERE to donate a couple dollars/rubles/won/yen/euro/pounds/francs/etc to the greatest forum on the web!
                    "Aerodynamics are for those who fail to make HORSEPOWER!"
                    -Enzo Ferrari-

Comment

yes kevh, post away. i want to see those pegs. and are they still as comfy as before? my girl loves the tl, and she is 5'7"

Comment

will do tonight. my wife is about 5'11" and she said it feels pretty much the same as stock. it moves the pegs out ~2 inches.

2000 tillis plus stuff with some polished stuff and some carbon fiber stuff and a little bit of tlr stuff and some gsxr stuff

CLICK HERE to donate a couple dollars/rubles/won/yen/euro/pounds/francs/etc to the greatest forum on the web!
                        "Aerodynamics are for those who fail to make HORSEPOWER!"
                        -Enzo Ferrari-

Comment

Kevh your bracket look like they keep you exhaust higher that the other guys are they from Yosh. BTW that is a beautiful bike the wheels are sweet
                          Everyone dies but not everyone lives

Comment

kevh's system is an actual high mount system. Mine is a standard system that I pulled up higher with home made brackets. I think his cans are maybe .5" higher than mine. The brackets on his come with the system to my knowledge. I am actually going to do some more work to mine this winter and make all new brackets yet again for it.

Comment

I keep the Fj1250 to carry the old lady around on, so ditching the pegs is what I'm looking for!
                              btw: anybody know where I can get a good deal on a supertrapp internal disc muffler with a 2.5" inlet. My old shorty external disc gets kinda loud for the wife, although with 40 discs and an open endcap it sounds wicked!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X