You've gotta be kidding...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You've gotta be kidding...

look familiar? 200 bucks AU! feel sorry for the saps that buy it!

Heres the speal that goes with it. I love how they call it the gps

*GEAR POSITION SENSOR JS RACING - Want more throttle response form your fuel injected Suzuki? And easy installation with no cutting or wires! And speed limiter removed from your GSXR1000 or Hayabusa! The gear position sensor can do all this and more for just, $199.00 "FREE FREIGHT AUSTRALIA WIDE" Ultimate Motorcycles
    cumbaya sparky!

yep... very sucky...

but still... it costs almost $200 to by an ATRE from the states and get it here.
    Don't cha know the Yellow one's are fastest!

Comment

ATRE shits on a static TRE though, at least it doesn't affect the neutral map, and gives you the choice of what is mapped to what. Cost me $207 to get mine to my door. I was reading on a bulletin board somewhere just recently where they were getting stuck into JS Racing in QLD and he was defending the price. You know it is $100AU cheaper than when it was first put on the market
      "I spent most of my money on Scotch, women and cigarettes. The rest I just wasted"

Comment

If it's programmable then I understand, I thought it was the same as the one that I made for 2 bucks. my mistake Just I always think there's something to hide when I see obscure photos... So how much difference did it make? Threre is a guy in my town that actually removes the resistor stack in the gearbox and changes them in there...
        cumbaya sparky!

Comment

Exactly what is 1 AUS dollar worth?
          Damn...Why do I forsee a winter of endless mods....
          ..err, not that I would need any...never mind.
          Yepper, Still Alive.

Comment

Originally posted by katana750
            Exactly what is 1 AUS dollar worth?
            I use .65 for my conversions.

So a $200AUD TRE is about $130USD. It even makes Ivan's look cheap.
            "I spent most of my money on Scotch, women and cigarettes. The rest I just wasted"

Comment

Working...
            X