Announcement

Collapse

New Sponsor

TLPlaneteers! Please welcome our new sponsor Pashnit. His forum is now up: https://www.tlplanet.com/forum/motor...um/pashnit-com

And don't forget to check out his gigantic web site!
See more
See less

Indigo exhaust system TLs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indigo exhaust system TLs

As the heading says, have a look at this if your in the market for a TLs full system. I have never seen a system like this before, please comment if you have had one or heard one or seen one.

Cheers
    V2
    MAKE: Suzuki. All warranties are void unless part is installed by a qualified motorcycle mechanic. MODEL: TL1000s. YEAR: 1997. Phone 0418744137. | eBay!
    Last edited by V2; 07-18-2017, 09:37 AM.

I have a set of pipes like that, but I'm pretty sure it is a Leo Vince. It makes me wonder if that was just adapted to Indigo cans.
    Vanzuki.com - Click the banner below, to see what I have for your bike.

Comment

Your right Van. Those aren't Indigo pipes. Not what I had back in the day when I owned a set anyway. Well obviously the cans were the same.

Comment

P1010191.JPG Looks similar to a Tigcraft system. P1010189.JPG
        Double Trouble - Two Black 98 TLSs

Full Yosh RS3 CF, Ohlins/Bitubo SOAS, R-Tech GV & 1kgs/7.5wt/Ohlins SD, 19RCS/Nissin 6 pots/Earls SS, Air box mod/TLR T,OR /PAIRed, Flashed, Matt's TRE-3, R-man's 1/5th, 17-39

M4/Yosh RS3 Ti, Traxx. R1 05/Bitubo SOAS/Ziggy's RHA, Attack Racing triples/Ohlins R&T FG838 forks/5wt/Ohlins SD, 19RCS/Nissin 6 pots/Nissin rear/Earls SS/Galfer, Sam's+STM slipper, AB mod/TLR BM & T,OR/PAIRed, Matt's TRE-3, R-man's 1/5th, PVM rims/DSMQ2/190-55/Gilles adj/17-40

Comment

How do you rate the tigcraft/leovince systems, I've just bought a TLS, it's been modded already, though the STD exhaust looks crude I have more pressing issues with the fuelling. It's got an R motor and does a lot of hunting/surging at approx 3000rpm. i might get a decent pipe before messing with the fuelling.

Comment

Does this happen when the engine is cold or at running temp?
            Double Trouble - Two Black 98 TLSs

Full Yosh RS3 CF, Ohlins/Bitubo SOAS, R-Tech GV & 1kgs/7.5wt/Ohlins SD, 19RCS/Nissin 6 pots/Earls SS, Air box mod/TLR T,OR /PAIRed, Flashed, Matt's TRE-3, R-man's 1/5th, 17-39

M4/Yosh RS3 Ti, Traxx. R1 05/Bitubo SOAS/Ziggy's RHA, Attack Racing triples/Ohlins R&T FG838 forks/5wt/Ohlins SD, 19RCS/Nissin 6 pots/Nissin rear/Earls SS/Galfer, Sam's+STM slipper, AB mod/TLR BM & T,OR/PAIRed, Matt's TRE-3, R-man's 1/5th, PVM rims/DSMQ2/190-55/Gilles adj/17-40

Comment

Originally posted by Petrojelly View Post
              How do you rate the tigcraft/leovince systems, I've just bought a TLS, it's been modded already, though the STD exhaust looks crude I have more pressing issues with the fuelling. It's got an R motor and does a lot of hunting/surging at approx 3000rpm. i might get a decent pipe before messing with the fuelling.
              If you don't have a TRE, get one. I made my own with just a 6k8 resistor on the pink wire circuit. I would also track down a Yosh box and try flashing it. I ended up at -5,+5,+5 @ 11 o clock...

R motor in my S... that hunting issue is gone now.
              ... Listen to Six5 ...

Comment

I've not really been through the bike as I'd like to and have only been out on it once. (I've slipped a disc) but should manage a tinker tomorrow, Got a fuel pump/tank leak to deal with. Never had twin before but always wanted a TLS. Twins are totally different! I think Sam Matthewman fitted the engine. It seemingly has a TRE and temp. sensor mod. Elec +, as well as Gixxer 750 K5 front end and ohlins rear damper that are obvious. That's kind of why I bought it. Do most suzuki dealers have a yoshi box? Because I've been debilitated I've spent too much time on TL forums, particularly the massive zone thread on remapping the original ECU, which, as much as i'm impressed by, is totally beyond me though in the end up it seems as if you can remap a early K Gixxer you have the tools to do a TL??
                Sorry, Questions, Questions!

Comment

Originally posted by Petrojelly View Post
                  I've not really been through the bike as I'd like to and have only been out on it once. (I've slipped a disc) but should manage a tinker tomorrow, Got a fuel pump/tank leak to deal with. Never had twin before but always wanted a TLS. Twins are totally different! I think Sam Matthewman fitted the engine. It seemingly has a TRE and temp. sensor mod. Elec +, as well as Gixxer 750 K5 front end and ohlins rear damper that are obvious. That's kind of why I bought it. Do most suzuki dealers have a yoshi box? Because I've been debilitated I've spent too much time on TL forums, particularly the massive zone thread on remapping the original ECU, which, as much as i'm impressed by, is totally beyond me though in the end up it seems as if you can remap a early K Gixxer you have the tools to do a TL??
                  Sorry, Questions, Questions!
                  If Sam built it then it likely has a power commander or has been Yosh boxed...

however if it has a glitch throttle around 3k with an R motor and an S ECU, then I stand by my original post...

try -5 (yes, remove fuel on the low end),+5,+5 @ 11 o clock (the manual is wrong on orientation on the idle knob)...

a Suzuki dealer may have one but unless you have really really nice tits, they will probably charge you to use it...
                  ... Listen to Six5 ...

Comment

Working...
                  X