What cell phone mounts do you guys use

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What cell phone mounts do you guys use

I got a weathet proof dual usb, charger that hooks up to my battery tender connection now looking for a good cellphone mount to work on the TLR.. i use a Samsung galaxy s7 active..

www.rammount.com

'97 TL1000S Streetfighter 'Evil Twin' - BBOTM May 2015 - click here for full colour wiring diagrams

Comment

Proclip USA www.proclipusa.com with custom mount for low profile.

Brainless AT earthling DOT net
      "Take 2 plugs off your Gixxer and it'll sound the same"

*IMWO = In My Worthless Opinion
      Q2 and Q4's mod list and Albums

History of Q2

Q1 Build thread
      Q4 build thread

Installing Brainless' +Mod Kit -- (Where to buy)
      Starter Relay/Solenoid CONNECTOR Replacement -- (Where to buy)

Comment

Why not just your pocket?
        www.sportbiketracktime.com
        Southern Division Coach

Comment

Because I use my cell, for Pandora to my Bluetooth earphones, and I use the gps on my phone...

Comment

None. There's too many stupid drivers on the road. No additional distractions are justified. The phone goes in a pocket.
            You do not talk about Fight Club....

Comment

Originally posted by Ashton81 View Post
              Because I use my cell, for Pandora to my Bluetooth earphones, and I use the gps on my phone...
              I do all those also. Run a Sena SMH10R(really want to upgrade to a 30). Constantly run Pandora and more often than not GPS. I run a usb charger right under my gauge cluster and use a 4ft cord to my chest pocket where I keep my phone. So even if things turn for the worst, my means of emergency contact and PII (phone case is also my wallet) stays on my person. I also keep a 6ft cord for my sena in my pocket, backpack or tank bag. I can charge on the run, but I always try to keep my sena charged up, since it has a pretty good battery life.

On my setup (taken it up to 130+ with it), I use the Velcro wire bundle wraps for computers to tie off to the fairing support. Keeps the wiring out of the way of the steering dampener and from being pulled out of the charging port while allowing some slack for body movement.
              READY TO LAUNCH
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by s14slide View Post

I do all those also. Run a Sena SMH10R(really want to upgrade to a 30). Constantly run Pandora and more often than not GPS. I run a usb charger right under my gauge cluster and use a 4ft cord to my chest pocket where I keep my phone. So even if things turn for the worst, my means of emergency contact and PII (phone case is also my wallet) stays on my person. I also keep a 6ft cord for my sena in my pocket, backpack or tank bag. I can charge on the run, but I always try to keep my sena charged up, since it has a pretty good battery life.

On my setup (taken it up to 130+ with it), I use the Velcro wire bundle wraps for computers to tie off to the fairing support. Keeps the wiring out of the way of the steering dampener and from being pulled out of the charging port while allowing some slack for body movement.
                That's good info,, i think im gonna try using a good tank bag to hold my phone and stuff while i ride..

Comment

I use a quad lock + case. Bought the “mirror” stem package used the 10mm bushing to mount it to the fairing support bracket. Works great for me. Use the Sena 10U designed for the shoei GT Air and it works great.

Comment

Working...
                  X