Picked up a new toy.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up a new toy.....

And need a reminder from my old buddies here at the Planet..
    After several year hiatus, went and found another super mint TL-R 2002 Blue/White 12K miles one owner who had it stored like new !!
    Well there is a set of Yosh slip ons, on it, and looking to remap with yosh box if I can find a Loaner and or just buy it outright, But would rent if anyone here has one?
    But since I have been gone awhile, is there a link to everyones settings that they had used in various stages of set up? ( with full exhaust, slip on air box mods etc. )
    Looking on racking up some miles between this and my 2001 Yellow
    Thanks all !!!!
    wWhere ever there is sin, thats where i shall ride!!!!!

Wow, it has been awhile. I was thinking about you the other day and how your trip overseas kept me from getting my ride. Welcome back.

Anyhow, other than search and hope I don't know of any list of settings for the Yosh Box, though someone can probably rattle off some baseline settings to try.. I'd go with a Power Commander myself, much more tuneable. There are maps for the PC (II I think) under the "TL Resources" tab at the top of the page.
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Colonel Jeff Cooper, in "The Art of the Rifle"

Comment

Latest and greatest is the PCV. Has all the bells and whistles, including the ability to add on a module for self tuning.
      READY TO LAUNCH
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nwcycle View Post
        After several year hiatus, went and found another super mint TL-R 2002 Blue/White 12K miles one owner who had it stored like new !!
        .....!
        Congrats nwcycle!

Now, let's see some photos.
        January 2012 - BBOTM & TLOTM

Comment

Welcome back, I wanted to see if you still had the save avatar.
          Vanzuki.com - Click the banner below, to see what I have for your bike.

Comment

Working...
          X