She lives again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She lives again

Yesterday was a day of emotional enjoyment , after all i been thru, and all that my TLR has been thru, yesterday for the first time in almost 2yrs, she fired up and sounded sweet. Now waiting on few more goodies so i can finish her and get to riding again.

i shared a short vid clip on the facebook group TL1000 R/S fanatics. It wasnt the best but it was a moment of that my baby is alive again.

Congrats!
    READY TO LAUNCH
    sigpic

Comment

I saw the video on FB. I could hear the emotion in your voice. I'm sure that meant a lot to you. Congrats and keep pushing forward!

Comment

I honestly didn't think you'd get this far. Good on you for following thru. I look forward to seeing the bike on the road again.
        You do not talk about Fight Club....

Comment

Originally posted by Suprachrgd82 View Post
          I honestly didn't think you'd get this far. Good on you for following thru. I look forward to seeing the bike on the road again.
          Why did you think I wouldn't get this far, i love my bike. It means alot to me.

Comment

Originally posted by C-ya View Post
            I saw the video on FB. I could hear the emotion in your voice. I'm sure that meant a lot to you. Congrats and keep pushing forward!
            Yes it was a very good feeling to hear her run again. Now to finish things up and get to riding again.

Comment

Good on ya Aston!!! Glad your hard work has paid off....soon be on the road and enjoying two wheels!

Comment

Working...
              X