Ok here's a M4 question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok here's a M4 question

Im waiting on my new clamps from M4 thanks again to speedking, well here's my question i forget how the hangers for the cans should mount do they go above or below the factory mounting point. Its been so darn long.. if anyone has pics of full M4's in the old can style please show me how your cans are set. Mine are just thrown on so i could fire her up. But my cans aren't setting perfectly..

thanks boyz for the help

Well, this is not an M4, but the mounting should be very similar - without the billet adapter, of course.

20180317_181814 by Tony Six5, on Flickr
    January 2012 - BBOTM & TLOTM

Comment

Here's one of mine in one of it's latest states of disrepair.

Comment

Ok mount clamps on top of bracket mounts, once i get my new clamps in ill get the exhaust all lined up and looking perfect again.

Comment

I checked mine at lunch. The clamp/band is mounted on the bottom on mine. Pulls the cans in nice and tight. Not M4, but Yosh.
          Last edited by C-ya; 05-16-2018, 01:19 PM. Reason: Word change

Comment

Due to manufacturing differences, or any unintentional "tweeks" to the bike, I suggest placing the clamps in the position that they yield the least stress to the exhaust system. Do use large shoulder washers to sandwich them between the mounts and the bolt.
            You do not talk about Fight Club....

Comment

I totally forgot how they was orginally setup. I've had a lot going on in my life, and i just want to get it done with so i can ride.

Comment

All M4ís mount under the subframe mounts...they are a bitch to get on but they will go after a few tries with the system loose... itís trickier to get both sides lined up and even too...
                www.sportbiketracktime.com
                Southern Division Coach

Comment

Working...
                X