M4 Exhaust info wanted.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 Exhaust info wanted.

I suppose this is mainly directed to Speedking but others may be able to help....................

I have acquired a M4 system purported to be for a TLR but I am not sure. I realise the front pipe may be for a TLR as it does not stick out very far and I think it would struggle to pass the TLS oil cooler. The main collector seems to have equal length exits for the mid pipes and the Mid pipes do look very similar to each other.

So what I would like to see is some photos and measurements and key differences, if any, of the M4 systems for the TLR and TLS so I can compare to what I have and help me decide if it is a system for the TLR or the TLS. Or indeed can the systems be used on either if the oil cooler is out of the way.

Thanks guys & dolls.
    Red, the ONLY Colour.....1997 TLS.....
    Radial frt m/cylinder, Gixxer K4 forks plus radials, Gold MotoX bars, shorty levers, Custom seat, Thermo mod, Yoshi full system with SS cans & Yoshi hangers, Skidmarx hump & b/pan, SS radiator & oil cooler covers, TRE, PC11, Custom map, K&N, Ohlins rear, +2 on rear, R&G bungs, Clear r/lens, LED Tail light with integrated signals, Undertray, Hugger, CCC & custom spinner, rearsets, Metmachex swingarm, all round (literally) nice guy

I have a S system here so I'll have a look for you
    www.cycleinnovations.com.au

It never ceases to amaze why people ask for advice then when I give it they either ignore it or argue against it.
    But then I don't know all that much about TL's

wwjd.......what would jimmy do.

Comment

TLS system (top, from SK's sale thread), like others, has different front head pipe and mids should be shorter than the R system

Last edited by actls; 06-19-2018, 01:41 AM.
      People not to buy from ...ckfrdrice...TeamDutch People that I have purchased things from that were great to deal with ...Vandriver, Sam, Ziggy999, TLMike, djkoenig, N2Wheelies, CalSportbike, ET79, S Winglet, Rifleman, Sully, Danny Never, h0ssman, The Ring-in. GhostMAFIA, Speedking...I know there's more...just can't remember everyone I've bought stuff from

Comment

OK, that helps somewhat. But without a side by side comparison to my eye the main collectors look very similar.
        With the M4 cans looking somewhat shorter than the Yoshi cans and with a TLS using a TLR oil cooler do you think a M4 TLR system would fit a TLS?
        Radial frt m/cylinder, Gixxer K4 forks plus radials, Gold MotoX bars, shorty levers, Custom seat, Thermo mod, Yoshi full system with SS cans & Yoshi hangers, Skidmarx hump & b/pan, SS radiator & oil cooler covers, TRE, PC11, Custom map, K&N, Ohlins rear, +2 on rear, R&G bungs, Clear r/lens, LED Tail light with integrated signals, Undertray, Hugger, CCC & custom spinner, rearsets, Metmachex swingarm, all round (literally) nice guy

Comment

pm me your email I have photos for you

It never ceases to amaze why people ask for advice then when I give it they either ignore it or argue against it.

Comment

OK......................PM sent.

Comment

you got mail

Comment

cheers Stu - got'em.

Comment

Working...
                X