advice on an 01 tls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice on an 01 tls

Just found out I have to move the family out of state and not sure what I'm going to do w/ my 01 tls. Debating weather or not to go the route of just selling outright or parting my baby out. The bike has been painted (I know this is the wrong forum to post a "for sale") has the original plastics, aftermarket belly pan, what appears to be a full yoshi system with a dent on the right mid, power commander, bitubo, gps stabilizer and a few more extras. tank needs to have the fuel pump gasket replaced.....again. Id say the yosh stuff would be worth the most.....what do you guys think? should be a little over 30k on the clock.

Keep it and take it with you.
    Surely you are headed somewhere better than Detroit.

Welcome to the forum!
    January 2012 - BBOTM & TLOTM

Comment

I would have to second the "keep it" sentiment.

But, as far as selling,all depends on what you think you can get for it whole vs the headache of the part out. Depending on what go fast parts you have (and in your case lower value for the painted parts unless someone is looking for the color you chose), and the overall condition of the other parts on the bike, a part out will typically get you more money in the end. That's as long as you don't try and figure in how much your time is worth, or what else you could be doing with said time.
      People not to buy from ...ckfrdrice...TeamDutch People that I have purchased things from that were great to deal with ...Vandriver, Sam, Ziggy999, TLMike, djkoenig, N2Wheelies, CalSportbike, ET79, S Winglet, Rifleman, Sully, Danny Never, h0ssman, The Ring-in. GhostMAFIA, Speedking...I know there's more...just can't remember everyone I've bought stuff from

Comment

*If* you decide to part out, I'd be interested in the right side fairing half.

Comment

Originally posted by Fubar View Post
          *If* you decide to part out, I'd be interested in the right side fairing half.
          What color?
          People not to buy from ...ckfrdrice...TeamDutch People that I have purchased things from that were great to deal with ...Vandriver, Sam, Ziggy999, TLMike, djkoenig, N2Wheelies, CalSportbike, ET79, S Winglet, Rifleman, Sully, Danny Never, h0ssman, The Ring-in. GhostMAFIA, Speedking...I know there's more...just can't remember everyone I've bought stuff from

Comment

Originally posted by actls View Post

What color?
            Color not important. I'm going to cut and paint it. I just don't want to pay $200 for one. PM me and let me know what you have. e-mail is: tlevta@att.net

Comment

Working...
            X