Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A brother in need.

Hi Chaps

I have received a huge amount of advice and alike from this site. And it is awesome stuff.

I come across this.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4868...0962668633823/

Is there a way some of the more knowledgeable members here can lend a hand?

The best thing to do it to have the person join this group and ask here. FB is not a good tool to troubleshoot. There is too much noise and useless information from too many idiots. IMWO.
    Brainless AT earthling DOT net
    "Take 2 plugs off your Gixxer and it'll sound the same"

*IMWO = In My Worthless Opinion
    Q2 and Q4's mod list and Albums

History of Q2

Q1 Build thread
    Q4 build thread

Installing Brainless' +Mod Kit -- (Where to buy)
    Starter Relay/Solenoid CONNECTOR Replacement -- (Where to buy)

Comment

FB is not a good place to troubleshoot. And besides the video, he hasn't offered any info that would allow us to diagnose the problem. Still, I did listen to the video. It sounds pretty ratty, but the sound could be deceiving - with echos and such.

At the moment, it seems like he would rather sell it than fix it.
      January 2012 - BBOTM & TLOTM

Comment

It is in Georgia. Could be an opportunity for rxf610 to pick up another TLS.
        January 2012 - BBOTM & TLOTM

Comment

Originally posted by Six5 View Post
          It is in Georgia. Could be an opportunity for rxf610 to pick up another TLS.
          Oh lord!

I don't have Facebook, but now you have me interested...
          ... Listen to Six5 ...

Comment

its only running on one cylinder and misfiring on the other into the throttle body.

I'd start with new plugs

and clean the drain holes in the front head and make sure the plug caps have no residue from moisture on them
            www.cycleinnovations.com.au

It never ceases to amaze why people ask for advice then when I give it they either ignore it or argue against it.
            But then I don't know all that much about TL's

wwjd.......what would jimmy do.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ring-In View Post
              its only running on one cylinder and misfiring on the other into the throttle body.

I'd start with new plugs

and clean the drain holes in the front head and make sure the plug caps have no residue from moisture on them
              Do as this man says. While you are replacing the plugs... unscrew the plug end, cut off about 2mm, then screw back in. Give them fresh copper.

What part of Georgia?
              ... Listen to Six5 ...

Comment

I agree...listen to six5 and forget FB, that is not for bikes but for.....
                anyway your profile says new zealand - christ church? I used to work in antarctica so when weather was sucky and cargo couldnt fly we stuck there for days....nice town, bunch of bike scene....

Comment

Working...
                X