Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Map sharing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Map sharing

    I have just installed a power commander five on my 2001 TL 1000 R. It has the airbox mod and Shorty mufflers. Dyna jet only has nine maps available for the TL or on their website. Does anyone know where or who might have maps available to me. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

    Bud

  • #2
    Welcome to the Planet Bud!

    I'm sure many would be willing to help you out, but there are very few members here who have a PC5 installed. It is nice that Dynojet made the PC5 available for the TL, but there just aren't many users yet.

    Have you tried any of the nine maps available from Dynojet? What were your results? Regardless of which map you use, some tweaking will be required.

    The most common injection gizmo in the world of TLs, at the moment, is the PC3 USB.
    January 2012 - BBOTM & TLOTM

    Comment


    • #3
      PC5

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Six5 View Post
        Welcome to the Planet Bud!

        I'm sure many would be willing to help you out, but there are very few members here who have a PC5 installed. It is nice that Dynojet made the PC5 available for the TL, but there just aren't many users yet.

        Have you tried any of the nine maps available from Dynojet? What were your results? Regardless of which map you use, some tweaking will be required.

        The most common injection gizmo in the world of TLs, at the moment, is the PC3 USB.
        thanks for the reply Six, we loaded the map with the Yoshi RS3 mufflers. It runs rich as a pig and has an erratic idle. We have set the TPS and synced the throttle bodies. We have backed out fuel up to -15% in places. I donít know if this is excessive or not. We will be dino tuning it next Saturday.

        Comment


        • #5
          There are a few of us here in the UK running Kemso aftermarket fuel pumps.
          Because of the extra flow we are running -15% plus in in map on USB3.
          A dyno tune should give you the clear picture.
          Please share are findings.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by fruitbat View Post
            There are a few of us here in the UK running Kemso aftermarket fuel pumps.
            Because of the extra flow we are running -15% plus in in map on USB3.
            A dyno tune should give you the clear picture.
            Please share are findings.
            Since the age of our bikes and the eventual need for a pump, could you please share more info on the Kemso pump ?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by rgtrough View Post

              thanks for the reply Six, we loaded the map with the Yoshi RS3 mufflers. It runs rich as a pig and has an erratic idle. We have set the TPS and synced the throttle bodies. We have backed out fuel up to -15% in places. I donít know if this is excessive or not. We will be dino tuning it next Saturday.
              I would ask myself if the ECU was flashed by yosh box ?
              But that's just me, and I don't want you to waste your time....

              Comment

              Working...
              X