Brembo Master Cylinder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brembo Master Cylinder

I'm thinking of buying a Brembo MC for my TLR, any advice or part numbers of the best one to go for? I'm running Brembo calipers and a ZX9R Radial MC at the moment.
    Cheers guys
    Last edited by Bluesman; 09-03-2018, 06:40 AM.
    BBOTM December 2016 Winner

TRE - A/box mod - K&N air filter - Barnett C/Springs - Maxton r/shock - D/bubble screen - Renntec grab rail - Lockwood dials - Protek R/Sets - Vans billet rear M/C - PC 111 - Full M4 exh sys - Yoshi RS3 cans - Brembo monobloc calipers - Bendix MRR pads - Venhill Lines - EBC Vee discs - Vans No Cut Sliders - P/Coated Frame Sw/Arm Sub frame Wheels - Brainless' + Mod - PSR Chain Adjusters - KTech fork springs - Brembo 19 RCS M/C

Just curious as to why you wan to buy a Brembo unit when you already have a radial master cylinder. I'm not trying to provoke an argument, as I said I'm just curious.

Comment

The one I have now was second hand off ebay a few years back, decided it would be a good idea to match the mc to the calipers, if not silly money that is.

TRE - A/box mod - K&N air filter - Barnett C/Springs - Maxton r/shock - D/bubble screen - Renntec grab rail - Lockwood dials - Protek R/Sets - Vans billet rear M/C - PC 111 - Full M4 exh sys - Yoshi RS3 cans - Brembo monobloc calipers - Bendix MRR pads - Venhill Lines - EBC Vee discs - Vans No Cut Sliders - P/Coated Frame Sw/Arm Sub frame Wheels - Brainless' + Mod - PSR Chain Adjusters - KTech fork springs - Brembo 19 RCS M/C

Comment

Are you sure it's off a ZX9R? My 03 9R (last year of production) had an axial master cylinder.

I have a 19RCS on my TL and on our R1. Can't say anything bad about them. Picked them both up off motorcycle forums, one new in box from an aftermarket shop going out of business, the other off a race forum as an unused spare...much cheaper than list. Although, I'd like to try the new 19RCS Corsa Corta.
        People not to buy from ...ckfrdrice...TeamDutch People that I have purchased things from that were great to deal with ...Vandriver, Sam, Ziggy999, TLMike, djkoenig, N2Wheelies, CalSportbike, ET79, S Winglet, Rifleman, Sully, Danny Never, h0ssman, The Ring-in. GhostMAFIA, Speedking...I know there's more...just can't remember everyone I've bought stuff from

Comment

My mistake, it's off a ZX10, as per my signature, no idea why I put Zx9
          Thanks for the info mate

Comment

Maybe the official Brembo configurator can help ?
            http://moto.brembo.com/en

Are you happy with the disc and pads you have now ?

Just asking cause me I would improve those first and finish with the MC.

Comment

I'm running 19 RCS brake and clutch units with RSV Brembo callipers. I prefer the shorter pull but higher required pressure of the 19mm cylinders and the ratio is switchable between 18 & 20 depending on the feel you prefer.
              Shop around but new with reservoirs your looking at 250 each.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys, 19 RCS fitted yesterday, man what a difference, only had a short run around but on first impression plenty of feel and power, very impressive.

Comment

Working...
                X