Pc 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pc 2

Hey guys I'm not sure how to use adjust my PC 2 on my computer. Does anyone have the software download for the pc2 by any chance?

You should be able to go to power commander's website and download it. The only problem you might encounter iirc is the PC2 cable is a serial connector to the PC. There isn't many PC's with that nowadays.
    Brainless AT earthling DOT net
    "Take 2 plugs off your Gixxer and it'll sound the same"

*IMWO = In My Worthless Opinion
    Q2 and Q4's mod list and Albums

History of Q2

Q1 Build thread
    Q4 build thread

Installing Brainless' +Mod Kit -- (Where to buy)
    Starter Relay/Solenoid CONNECTOR Replacement -- (Where to buy)

Comment

You can buy a serial to usb cable...I have one in my toolbox for my bikes...now donít that sound ironic?!?! Me and computers...

Comment

Originally posted by Brainless View Post
        You should be able to go to power commander's website and download it. .....
        JD, I'm surprised the PC II Software is still available, but you were right. However, I don't see any PC2 maps available through Dynojet. Not surprising. IIRC SteveTLS still has some on his site.

http://www.powercommander.com/powerc...?ProdType=PCII

Noah, have you downloaded this package, and have you tried to connect to the PC2 yet?

The PC2 maps are not nearly as user friendly as the PC3 maps, but if you get to the point where you can view and load your maps, I would be willing to send a copy of the maps I am using in the PC2 on my TLS. It is a home brew that I adjusted and tweaked over the course of many months - years ago. I'm sure it won't be perfect for your TLS, but it may give you a starting point, because as I mentioned, the PC2 maps are not at all intuitive to use.

Or, just take it to a tuner who knows what he is doing....

January 2012 - BBOTM & TLOTM

Comment

Originally posted by Six5 View Post

JD, I'm surprised the PC II Software is still available, but you were right. However, I don't see any PC2 maps available through Dynojet. Not surprising. IIRC SteveTLS still has some on his site.

http://www.powercommander.com/powerc...?ProdType=PCII

Noah, have you downloaded this package, and have you tried to connect to the PC2 yet?

The PC2 maps are not nearly as user friendly as the PC3 maps, but if you get to the point where you can view and load your maps, I would be willing to send a copy of the maps I am using in the PC2 on my TLS. It is a home brew that I adjusted and tweaked over the course of many months - years ago. I'm sure it won't be perfect for your TLS, but it may give you a starting point, because as I mentioned, the PC2 maps are not at all intuitive to use.

Or, just take it to a tuner who knows what he is doing....
          A few maps are available in our TL Resources too.
          Brainless AT earthling DOT net
          "Take 2 plugs off your Gixxer and it'll sound the same"

*IMWO = In My Worthless Opinion
          Q2 and Q4's mod list and Albums

History of Q2

Q1 Build thread
          Q4 build thread

Installing Brainless' +Mod Kit -- (Where to buy)
          Starter Relay/Solenoid CONNECTOR Replacement -- (Where to buy)

Comment

Thanks guys I'll check that out on my laptop this weekend and let you now how it goes.

Comment

Working...
            X