Tls cowling needed please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tls cowling needed please

Evening all, does anyone happen to have a top fairing / cowling for the tls Iíve just bought please? Looking to put it back to original. Currently has straight bars in it.

Yes, I have a red one. Where are you located?
    Double Trouble - Two Black 98 TLSs

Full Yosh RS3 CF, Ohlins/Bitubo SOAS, R-Tech GV & 1kgs/7.5wt/Ohlins SD, 19RCS/Nissin 6 pots/Earls SS, Air box mod/TLR T,OR /PAIRed, Flashed, Matt's TRE-3, R-man's 1/5th, 17-39

M4/Yosh RS3 Ti, Traxx. R1 05/Bitubo SOAS/Ziggy's RHA, Attack Racing triples/Ohlins R&T FG838 forks/5wt/Ohlins SD, 19RCS/Nissin 6 pots/Nissin rear/Earls SS/Galfer, Sam's+STM slipper, AB mod/TLR BM & T,OR/PAIRed, Matt's TRE-3, R-man's 1/5th, PVM rims/DSMQ2/190-55/Gilles adj/17-40

Comment

Catterick Garrison, North Yorkshire, UK

Comment

Originally posted by davidnormanu View Post
        Catterick Garrison, North Yorkshire, UK
        You might send Sam a message and see if he has anything.
        People not to buy from ...ckfrdrice...TeamDutch People that I have purchased things from that were great to deal with ...Vandriver, Sam, Ziggy999, TLMike, djkoenig, N2Wheelies, CalSportbike, ET79, S Winglet, Rifleman, Sully, Danny Never, h0ssman, The Ring-in. GhostMAFIA, Speedking...I know there's more...just can't remember everyone I've bought stuff from

Comment

Originally posted by actls View Post

You might send Sam a message and see if he has anything.
          Whoís Sam please? Do you have contact details? Cheers David

Comment

Heís a member here and on TLZone, name Sam...screen name Sam. Lives in your neck of the world and might still have some spare parts.
            Last edited by actls; 02-04-2019, 02:59 AM.
            People not to buy from ...ckfrdrice...TeamDutch People that I have purchased things from that were great to deal with ...Vandriver, Sam, Ziggy999, TLMike, djkoenig, N2Wheelies, CalSportbike, ET79, S Winglet, Rifleman, Sully, Danny Never, h0ssman, The Ring-in. GhostMAFIA, Speedking...I know there's more...just can't remember everyone I've bought stuff from

Comment

Working...
            X