Gsxr k9 gauge cluster on tls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gsxr k9 gauge cluster on tls

Is a gauge cluster from a gsxr 1000 k9 going to work on a tls? If so what do i have to do for it to work?
    Thanks!!

Peruse the thread in the link. Send JoE. a message and see what he can do to help you. I was going to use 07 guages, but I have a different plan now.

https://www.tlplanet.com/forum/main-...-converter-diy

And welcome
    People not to buy from ...ckfrdrice...TeamDutch People that I have purchased things from that were great to deal with ...Vandriver, Sam, Ziggy999, TLMike, djkoenig, N2Wheelies, CalSportbike, ET79, S Winglet, Rifleman, Sully, Danny Never, h0ssman, The Ring-in. GhostMAFIA, Speedking...I know there's more...just can't remember everyone I've bought stuff from

Comment

Thanks
      -Hjarse

Comment

Originally posted by Hjarse View Post
        Is a gauge cluster from a gsxr 1000 k9 going to work on a tls? If so what do i have to do for it to work?
        Thanks!!
        Good question. I never had a K9 gauge cluster to play with. However, according to the K9 wiring diagram, the ECM uses the same good old single-wire-single-direction-serial-communication like the TL's. So my guess is that with the help of an Arduino it will work. There might be some additional bits or bytes in the message that are K9 specific, but that should not be too hard to find out. What will be useless though is the engine mode display.

Different story is where to get the proper plugs.

Comment

Ok, im a newbie on this so it might be to diffficult for me to do. I got the tlr gauge on my tls. But want to upgrade it so when i found this k9 for a good price i was starting to look for some sulutions but maybe looking for k5/k6 instead.
          I read all the post in the other gsxr gauge thred
          seems that i'm in over my head here
          Thanks JoE. .
          -Hjarse

Comment

Working...
          X