Sv1000 throttle tube on TL1000R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sv1000 throttle tube on TL1000R

I own a sv1000 and I love the starter button and how the throttle cable system is ran. Like I way more the what comes with tl1000 stock. Also it gives the bike a newer feel to it.

By the way if you like the contact please subscribe.
    https://youtu.be/Z4FLhbJCS-4
    Turboed tl1000r
    180+hp
    Welbro 255 fuel pump
    Set of 4 Wrx 390cc fuel injectors.
    Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
    Up graded fuel line to 3/8 hoes
    Inline fuel filter mod, all metal fuel filter.
    T25 turbo
    Pc5 PTI for a hayabusa
    Running on E85
    Emusa 38mm wastegate
    10psi of boost
    generic Blow off value
    oil scavenging pump for the turbo
    upgraded rectifier
    Stock tl1000r engine

I don't subscribe to anything, but good to see you're still messing with the TL
    People not to buy from ...ckfrdrice...TeamDutch People that I have purchased things from that were great to deal with ...Vandriver, Sam, Ziggy999, TLMike, djkoenig, N2Wheelies, CalSportbike, ET79, S Winglet, Rifleman, Sully, Danny Never, h0ssman, The Ring-in. GhostMAFIA, Speedking...I know there's more...just can't remember everyone I've bought stuff from

Comment

Originally posted by actls View Post
      I don't subscribe to anything, but good to see you're still messing with the TL
      It's cool, you don't have too. as long as you watch the video that makes me happy too. i will always mess with TLs. if i don't die, i will keep on messing with them. Might end up at 60 years old still posting on here if this website don't die. lol I.m 28 now.
      Turboed tl1000r
      180+hp
      Welbro 255 fuel pump
      Set of 4 Wrx 390cc fuel injectors.
      Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
      Up graded fuel line to 3/8 hoes
      Inline fuel filter mod, all metal fuel filter.
      T25 turbo
      Pc5 PTI for a hayabusa
      Running on E85
      Emusa 38mm wastegate
      10psi of boost
      generic Blow off value
      oil scavenging pump for the turbo
      upgraded rectifier
      Stock tl1000r engine

Comment

Originally posted by alconwell View Post
        Might end up at 60 years old still posting on here...

...you might offend some people here with that statement. 16+ years ago some of us were much younger than we are now

People not to buy from ...ckfrdrice...TeamDutch People that I have purchased things from that were great to deal with ...Vandriver, Sam, Ziggy999, TLMike, djkoenig, N2Wheelies, CalSportbike, ET79, S Winglet, Rifleman, Sully, Danny Never, h0ssman, The Ring-in. GhostMAFIA, Speedking...I know there's more...just can't remember everyone I've bought stuff from

Comment

Working...
        X