Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-introduction

Hi guys

Just dropping you a quick note to say i'm back again. After about 10 years since i last owned one. then a 06' ZX10R, then 5 years tracking R6 and R1, then 2 years MX RMZ 450, i've bought another TLR. She's fairly standard but i'm going to try not lose my short on mods again LOL.

Wiggy (Ireland)

Welcome back

Comment

Welcome back! TL's get under your skin; having one in the garage should be a law
      Buying: Its a cult bike Sir, the prices have stayed high.........

Selling: Its a niche bike Sir, the prices have dropped with its popularity..........

Comment

hi there.. about to get my first TL very soon... any dos /don'ts you wanna share ??

Lars
        (Denmark)

Comment

We all return to our beloved TL's sooner or later.. 2 days ago, i bought back my -97 TLS!
          Now, my plan is to get it back to its former glory.
          Got the TB's and TPS sorted yesterday, and reconnected the vacuumhose to the AIP (i think) at the back of the airfilterbox.. The bike has been pushing petrol into the oil, hope it stops that now..
          Next up is to fix the oil plug.. someone stripped the threads and didnt fix it.. Previous owner said he changed the oil, but reused the old washer..
          TL1000S -97 Bitubo rear shock, custom undertail, highpipes, hugger, Barnett clutchsprings, Airbox mod, K&N airfilter, Inline fuelfilter mod, thermostat mod, +mod, charging mod, IVAN'S TRE, headlight relay mod, Speedohealer, Nissin 4-pots front calipers, TLR Brake M/C with Goodridge lines. sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by l00pman View Post
            hi there.. about to get my first TL very soon... any dos /don'ts you wanna share ??

Lars
            (Denmark)
            Welcome to the Planet Lars!

This is not a comprehensive list, but the thread linked below mentions many of the areas that may need attention on a TL. Have a look at it.

https://www.tlplanet.com/forum/main-...-bike-is-naked
            January 2012 - BBOTM & TLOTM

Comment

Working...
            X