sportsbike videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sportsbike videos

I don`t know how legal this is but would anyone be interested in swapping, borrowing, copying or trading any bike vids?
    Let`s share the wealth.
    Dave

I only own mach2, but I have over 600mb of bike video clips, shorts, stunts etc downloaded from the net, you've just reminded me how slack I am, I've burnt them to CD and I'm supposed to mail it off to Rupes so he can put them up on his site seeing as he has so much webspace.

I'll get that up to you this week Rupes, forgot all about it.
    "I spent most of my money on Scotch, women and cigarettes. The rest I just wasted"

Comment

I wanna see those GhostRider vids, I hear that stuff is crazy.

Comment

Yeah i saw an ad for ghost rider on urban assalt 2, this dudes doin` 190kph(or could have been mph) through traffic on some american freeway.....awesome!
        A mate of mine is bying it this week so i`ll let you know what it`s like.
        Dave

Comment

Yup nutz
          The guy covers 67klm in 14 and half minutes on a relativly busy (at that speed) german freeway. I've got a few vids, Mach 2 and 4, How to pull wheelies and influence people, Ghost rider, Urban Assault and Stone.

Oh yeah when are you gonna send that cd Steve...

Comment

Originally posted by rupes
            Oh yeah when are you gonna send that cd Steve...
            Umm, I know, I'm bloody slack, when's your birthday? I'll do it Monday or Tuesday, I really will.
            "I spent most of my money on Scotch, women and cigarettes. The rest I just wasted"

Comment

I got 12 0`clock, fastbikes2, Mach2, urban assault2. Could i somehow get a copy of ghostrider of you Rupes?
              Dave

Comment

I only have one vcr at the moment but i have a tv tuner card and I'm looking for software to make divx files on the fly off the tuner card...much easier that way ...then I could just burn it to CD

Comment

Actually if you want I could send you it with "how to pull wheelies" and "mach3" and a couple of blank takes and you can do the copying if you can organize it... I woulnt mind copies of any of your vids. Thought I had Mach2 but I remembered it was a borrowed copy and I gave it back ages ago

Comment

Working...
                  X