mirrors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mirrors

What other mirrors fit the tlr. Took a small spill and broke both and need a cheap fast fix untill winter

thanks
    Mike
    [email protected]

Just about any motorcycle shop has universal mirrors...
    LP has some great looking "real" carbon mirrors with anadozided black aluminum stalks that I have on the way.... carbon fiber
    Just a few mods:

Silver, the fastest color!

On the inside - HID type bulbs, K&N filter, Iridium ix plugs, 16T front sprocket, Coerce billet sprocket cover, Yosh re-map +5, +5, +5 11 o'clock, Scorpio SE-i500 system from my GB and an ATRE.

On the outside - TLR forks, front carbon fender, 5/8th master brake cylinder, black SS brake lines (frnt & rear), braking waves all around with Ti bolts, Brembo gold front calipers & a busa gold rear caliper, flush mount signals (frnt & rear), ZG DB scr

Comment

Does "LP" have a website
      If You're Not Living On The Edge, You're Taking Up Too Much Space

[SIZE=1][B][COLOR=firebrick]
      Show Mods: HammerIt TLR/R Fairing, Tail and Undertail, Hugger and Fender * Custom

Comment

Originally posted by Schussboelie
        Does "LP" have a website
        Here's the link to the ones that I have coming....

Also, Edwin (on this board) is a LP distributor and he usually gets back to you quickly.

http://www.lockhartphillipsusa.com/p...ub3.asp?id=156
        Just a few mods:

On the inside - HID type bulbs, K&N filter, Iridium ix plugs, 16T front sprocket, Coerce billet sprocket cover, Yosh re-map +5, +5, +5 11 o'clock, Scorpio SE-i500 system from my GB and an ATRE.

On the outside - TLR forks, front carbon fender, 5/8th master brake cylinder, black SS brake lines (frnt & rear), braking waves all around with Ti bolts, Brembo gold front calipers & a busa gold rear caliper, flush mount signals (frnt & rear), ZG DB scr

Comment

So are you getting the dual mount adapter aswell?

Show Mods: HammerIt TLR/R Fairing, Tail and Undertail, Hugger and Fender * Custom

Comment

You can try 96-99 ZX-6/9 mirrors too.
            TLOTM:
            May 2003
            August 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Schussboelie
              So are you getting the dual mount adapter aswell?
              Yes, but I don't know how well it will fit (its only $12) so I'm gonna try it and see if it works...

I just love the looks of that carbon and aluminum.

I'll post some pics as soon as they arrive
              Just a few mods:

Comment

Those dont match the S at all

sorry bx, .....
                TLOTM:
                May 2003
                August 2004

Comment

Here are the Kawi ones. these look like TL mirrors to me:dunno

If the quality wasn't so crappy, I woulda kept mine.
                  TLOTM:
                  May 2003
                  August 2004

Comment

SD,
                    I luv the carbon look and in Japan MR racing makes mirrors that go for Y36,000 for our bikes ($331.57 with the conversion rate)...
                    So even if I totally hated how they look when I get them on the bike, I'm sure that I could get at least $150.00 at a swap meet if I were the type to "rip off some one"....

But then again, honor and integrity are a big part of my vocabulary
                    Just a few mods:

Comment

I also want to get a rear view camera setup for my ride, so the mirrors are just for the extra carbon
                      Just a few mods:

Comment

SD.. Did you get the Kawi mirrors from Targa? Kawi factory ones are great. I got the Targa ones and i agree about their quality.. I'm gonna try and source some OE kawi's cheaper because I think they look a TON better.. The new 636 mirrors seem to look good too.. may check into thouse!
                        I've got a huge penis, You've got a huge penis, even Tim over there, yup you guessed it, huge penis. Good, now that that's out of the way, let's go ride

Comment

Mirrors

Here's the ones I got. I dry fitted them on my new fairing and they fit, but I'm not sure if the mirror will tilt up enough to see straight back. I'll let you know when I get the fairings completely mounted. They sure look nice though...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2431364122
                          X-TLR owner
                          05 Black R1, Yosh TRI-Oval Carbon slip-on's, Fender eliminator/mini signals, smoked lenses, Shogun sliders,

And the need, the need for speed....

Comment

Did you pay $50 or $60?

Comment

i',m going to try new daytona 600 triumph mirrors on my tls. they fit on the new gixxer1k, so they should work on a tl, right?

Comment

Working...
                              X