Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a good deal?

Stand

hmmm, only one handle? i dunno. it probably is tough to get the tiller up on it....

Comment

hmm

I would purchase the Handy stands front and rear for 99 or the Redline stands that I have seen posted that are done as a package.
      I'm not to sure of that stand. Many people on the board have the Handy from what I can tell.
      I know nothing about bikes.

Comment

Well its cheap, but is it worth risking damage to your bike
        Just a few mods:

Silver, the fastest color!

On the inside - HID type bulbs, K&N filter, Iridium ix plugs, 16T front sprocket, Coerce billet sprocket cover, Yosh re-map +5, +5, +5 11 o'clock, Scorpio SE-i500 system from my GB and an ATRE.

On the outside - TLR forks, front carbon fender, 5/8th master brake cylinder, black SS brake lines (frnt & rear), braking waves all around with Ti bolts, Brembo gold front calipers & a busa gold rear caliper, flush mount signals (frnt & rear), ZG DB scr

Comment

Re: hmm

Originally posted by freakinheat
          I would purchase the Handy stands front and rear for 99 or the Redline stands that I have seen posted that are done as a package.
          I'm not to sure of that stand. Many people on the board have the Handy from what I can tell.
          It was lookin' a little rickity to me as well. Where can I get these front/rear packages? The handy site is a little vague. You can get both front and rear for $99?

Comment

No it's not.. I't not even on the spindles in that picture and it looks like it's gonna fall apart. You can find the Suzuki stands up there cheap.. I got the front and rear yellow stands @ $90 for the pair.
            I've got a huge penis, You've got a huge penis, even Tim over there, yup you guessed it, huge penis. Good, now that that's out of the way, let's go ride

Comment

it looks home-made to me...

if you are thinking of buying this...just take a moment and check this guys feedback dude....
              "Sorry Officer ! I thought you wanted to race"

Comment

looks to me like he has sold the same stand about 8 times...but never actually delivered

needs a

Comment

Read the guys feedback... http://cgi2.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-c...erid=rc.racing

Comment

Re: Re: hmm

Originally posted by HandJuice
                    It was lookin' a little rickity to me as well. Where can I get these front/rear packages? The handy site is a little vague. You can get both front and rear for $99?
                    Go to the handy industries website, and pick either bobbins or the universal type of application.
                    Click here -----> http://www.handyindustries.com/standpackages.asp

I hope that worked.

Comment

bobbin

I'd go for the bobbin supports also, not the universal pads.

Comment

i'd rather shove wasps up my ass,,than buy anything off that dude

rc.racing

Comment

Thanks much guys.

Comment

A few unhappy buyers.
                            looks a bit weak
                            Originally posted by TLCURT
                            Because TL's fucking rock.

It's a cult thing...to own one is to love one.

Comment

Re: bobbin

Originally posted by freakinheat
                              I'd go for the bobbin supports also, not the universal pads.
                              Sweet. You beat me to it. I'm ordering now. Thanks alot for your help guys. That guy is gonna get capped.

Comment

Working...
                              X