Just wonderful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wonderful

Got my insurance renewal today, my premium is going up $450 per year. Looks like the TL is gone for sure now
    SOLD! 2002 Suzuki TL1000R - Blue/White
    Two Brothers Exhaust - YAFMS Remap - Ohlins Rear Shock - FSMD Undertail - Rear Hugger - No-Cut Frame Sliders - Custom Airbrushed Solo Tail Cowl

Up? Did they give you a reason? Can you shop the quote?

Sorry to hear about it!
    I've got a huge penis, You've got a huge penis, even Tim over there, yup you guessed it, huge penis. Good, now that that's out of the way, let's go ride

Comment

damn 450 a year i could only wish for that. damn ins. points
      Sebimoto Carbonfiber Bodywork, Zero Gravity D/B dark tinted screen, Carbo tech C/F frame guards, C/F look levers, black Spider grips, M4 Full system (alum), PC2, Light tech C/F mirrors, GeeLong C/F tank protector, 520 Conversion W/ Gold RK chain and 16/40 stealth sprockets, Pedros Gear Position Indicator, Fan switch, Airbox lid.....REMOVED, Probolt Fasteners all Gold. Spare Set of AMA's Larry Pegram #72 bodywork, Gold clear clutch cover, Galfer rear wave rotor, Pro-Tek Rearsets, Flycal6 quick release tank and seat pins, in the black frame club, Vandrivers coerce style sprocket guard, and a killer TLR keychain

Comment

Originally posted by jasonstiller
        damn 450 a year i could only wish for that. damn ins. points

ummm, it went up 450 a year.'

start looking for different insurance companies. do you have state farm up in rhode island?

Comment

This brings up a question I've wanted to ask. What are the average insurance rates for a TLR? I just sold my gsxr 600 and will be picking up a 2001 tlr this weekend. I currently have state farm with my truck and my wifes car. My agent quoted me $306 for the year just for the tlr. My 600 was $182. Seems fairly reasonable considering I'm 34 with a clean driving record. How does this compare with everyone else's? Anyone try Progressive?
          http://www.stud.ntnu.no/home/alexann
          If it doesn't make it go fast, stop fast or turn fast, it doesn't have it.
          lumbergh.jpg

Comment

i pay 19 a month for my tls, ($240 a year) and i'm 38 single, and a couple poopys on my record. state farm for me. progressive wanted 1200 a year

oh yeah... welcome to the planet

Comment

Progressive wanted $4900 a year from me

State farm $480 per year....I'm 29 with lots of tickets, and lots of accidents

Please look around crusher....we'd hate to lose you too
              TLOTM:
              May 2003
              August 2004

Comment

Insurance, who needs stinkin insurance
                Not required in WA.

Comment

ummm, thats NOT cool

Comment

No way I would have been able to ride with insurance on my 1st bike, 18 year old, crap driving record on a vf1000r.

Comment

10 years later I've saved enough ta buy 2 new bikes.
                      And yes I'm finacially responsible.

Comment

That sucks Crusher, shop around before you give up.
                        I pay $500 a year full coverage. 31, married with a pretty good record.

Comment

Well, it went up because they still had me listed with the Fat Boy Once I told them it was the TLR, they said the rate would go up $450 to $1250 per year now. Sad thing is, Geico is the cheapest that I could find. Rhode Island FUCKING SUCKS for insurance. Everything is so damn expensive up here.

I'll make a few more calls, but I don't know if I can find something cheaper.
                          SOLD! 2002 Suzuki TL1000R - Blue/White
                          Two Brothers Exhaust - YAFMS Remap - Ohlins Rear Shock - FSMD Undertail - Rear Hugger - No-Cut Frame Sliders - Custom Airbrushed Solo Tail Cowl

Comment

its kinda hard to compare insurance rates with other ppl. Age, sex, income, and what sort of coverage you're looking for all makes such a huge impact. Then the insurance companies factor in what else you have insured with them and what not.

Sux crusher, we can't lose the TLR muscle around here!

-

Comment

You need to find out what kind of policy they have you on. I have base + theft/vandalizm for $284/yr. If you are in a state that doesn't requires proof of medical then you might get a lower rate. They might be putting medical on the policy automatically.

Comment

Working...
                              X