No announcement yet.

Project Mean TLS....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like quite a task Sounds like she'll be a beast.
    TLOTM:
    May 2003
    August 2004

Comment

Originally posted by horkn
      yes i know... but you do realize they get stronger after a couple hundred, even thousand miles...right?
      yup. Been building motors for a long time.

Unfortunately, I wont be there for the initial dyno run or the one 2k after that. I am moving 900 miles away...

Coming Soon!

Comment

No wonder you have to move, Landlord cannot be happy about bike building indoors..? Thats your living room?

JT
        I take no liability if someone burns up his/her TL with Jarkko/Sparkko/plus mod It's safe if it's done right....

quote:
        Originally posted by tv1000s
        "If i had a garage half the size of the smallest garage you guys had i would build a tl powered airplane with lazers"

Comment

Originally posted by JarkkoT
          No wonder you have to move, Landlord cannot be happy about bike building indoors..? Thats your living room?

JT
          No dude. Thats my garage. Yes beige paint, windows and a french door. If you look in the last pic, you can see the garage door open.

Coming Soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Flood
            You have no idea. There are 3 TL motors in there with the cases split, 1 TLR frame, 1 Hawk GT frame, The semi completed TLS, the complete 636 and a whole lotta spares and trick goodies...
            You must have a lot of free time.. Or a coke habbit that keeps you awake for a week at a shot to get that all done!
            I've got a huge penis, You've got a huge penis, even Tim over there, yup you guessed it, huge penis. Good, now that that's out of the way, let's go ride

Comment

Working...
            X