Bitubo shock review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitubo shock review

Fellas I don't currently have much time to post but here it is. I installed the Bitubo last week ( purchased from Herman at Herdan Corp, nice guy) and Sunday morning finally had time to grip it and rip it on the early morning and let me tell ya, SWEEEEEEET, damn that thing is smooth with nice feedback. In the turn over slight bumps it's smooth, when coming out of turn under serious power it hooks up when decelerating from high rpm's and while grabing alot of front brake there is no hoping from the rear tire. I can't speak for the Ohlins or Penske but from my seat of pants run the Bitubo for the money, rules.
    I've got meetings all remainder of today and Tues. & Wed. but if some time I will try and post more in regards to this wonderfull piece of aftermarket glory.
    Anyone thats in for the group buy or just thinking about the quality, mechanics or build of the Bitubo, it's a top notch shock with full adjustability and features of others on the market. For the money, very nice.

heard nothing but good about them, thats why i'm getting one for my tls this winter...

Comment

In talking with a distributor in Canada (not for Bitubo...) they'd mentioned they performed well but have a history of losing their seals prematurely. This could be an old issue however and only time will tell once a few boardmembers have logged some miles on them.
      TLXR Project Bike:

Donor '99 TLR, PCII, K&N custom filtration, Sharkskinz Airbox/Ducts, Sebimoto carbon fairings with dual projectors, QBCarbon tank and vented front fender, M4 Ti/SS Full Exhaust, BST carbon rims, Pirelli Supercorsa's SC1/2 (190/55 rear), complete '03 GSXR1K front end, AP Racing radial mono-block calipers, Brembo Radial M/C, EBC 320mm Prolite Supersport rotors, GSXR1K rear caliper, Galfer SS lines all-around, CFM clip-ons and rearsets, 520-conv w/DID ERV2 chain, Ohlins rear damper, Ohlins Steering Damper, ZeroG DB screen, Graves fairing stay, Lightech true carbon/Ti mirrors w/custom brackets, Ti caliper & rotor bolts, plenty of black Al bolts, Eurobikes carbon hugger, POR-15 sprayed frame, custom Al undertray, custom quick-release tag bracket, switchable TRE, custom 1/2" subframe risers w/Ti hardware, some other stuff I'm likely forgetting...

Comment

Nothing but praise for the Bitubo on my TLS ... haven't had it long enough to know about the durability, but as new, it's SCHWEEET !!

Comment

Working...
        X