where to buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to buy

i always hear how everyone is getting all the stuff they need for there bikes, but i go looking and can never find anything. i really dont like to overspend if i dont have to and was wondering if someone could help me out?
    buying a new '06 fbf mv agusta brutale 910s $16xxx.
    leather astars 2 piece $12xx
    soumi helmet $7xx
    astars boots and gloves $4xx
    losing everything plus the use of your right arm because an illegal immigrant doesnt know how to drive and then leaves the seen when he thinks your dead. PRICELESS

chris wiers

What exactly are you looking for?

Comment

Welcome

Ebay.. Ever hear of it?

I get a lot of stuff from there, and for stock parts ronayers.com has pretty darn good prices!
      I've got a huge penis, You've got a huge penis, even Tim over there, yup you guessed it, huge penis. Good, now that that's out of the way, let's go ride

Comment

The For Sale Forum of course

check it out.....often
        TLOTM:
        May 2003
        August 2004

Comment

parts411.com seems pretty good too

CD

Comment

kneedraggers.com
            hardracing.com
            indysuperbikes.com
            accwhse.com
            discountmotorcycletire.com

all have pretty good prices.

2000 tillis plus stuff with some polished stuff and some carbon fiber stuff and a little bit of tlr stuff and some gsxr stuff

CLICK HERE to donate a couple dollars/rubles/won/yen/euro/pounds/francs/etc to the greatest forum on the web!
            "Aerodynamics are for those who fail to make HORSEPOWER!"
            -Enzo Ferrari-

Comment

Welcome!

www.hammerit.net

Comment

Welcome to the planet first of all. But yeah all these sites are pretty good places to start. Check EBay often...
                RIP - The Pig (Stolen July 2006)

Comment

Read this

Comment

Sorry. I lost my manners. Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by kevh
                      kneedraggers.com
                      hardracing.com
                      indysuperbikes.com
                      accwhse.com
                      discountmotorcycletire.com

all have pretty good prices.
                      exactly, thats pretty much my favorites list, also i would add best tire prices are at ronayers.com
                      "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the inbetween is mine"

Comment

Why not check the links section

Oh yeah WELCOME

www.tricktape.com Love those guys!
                        www.parts411.com I'd becareful about those guys. I've heard horror stories about their shipping prices being through the roof!

Comment

Originally posted by SWEET-TL1000R

www.parts411.com I'd becareful about those guys. I've heard horror stories about their shipping prices being through the roof!
                          Not too many companies support the military over seas and parts 411 is one that does, the shipping is reasonable and they tack on an extra $8 to any order.

The real ripoff artists are MAW www.accwhse.com for all prices and shipping
                          Just a few mods:

Silver, the fastest color!

On the inside - HID type bulbs, K&N filter, Iridium ix plugs, 16T front sprocket, Coerce billet sprocket cover, Yosh re-map +5, +5, +5 11 o'clock, Scorpio SE-i500 system from my GB and an ATRE.

On the outside - TLR forks, front carbon fender, 5/8th master brake cylinder, black SS brake lines (frnt & rear), braking waves all around with Ti bolts, Brembo gold front calipers & a busa gold rear caliper, flush mount signals (frnt & rear), ZG DB scr

Comment

Working...
                          X