YAY!!! Bak on the road again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YAY!!! Bak on the road again

got my bike back together tonight, and have just packed her back in the garage again after a short test ride.....all i can say its great to get back out riding again...and she's looking sharper than ever before ...with half a tonne of plastic removed and some nice mesh to fill the fairing holes...im really happy with it again now

So hows everyone elses doin? rupes you pulled your finger out yet and i see chads having all sorts of troubles...you gotta hate that

so whenever you guys are ready im keen to get together for a ride ...sundays out, going to wakefield to watch the RB imports, unless any of you guys wanna come for a ride to goulbourn with us

hanging for my trackday on thursday too....cant wait
    2000 B/W TL1000R, Full Yosh RS3, K&N, PCII, Homemade fender eliminator, HammerIT airtube covers, fairing mesh...

Rupes? Who is Rupes? Haven't seen him for yonks. And Tones where are you Tones?
    "I spent most of my money on Scotch, women and cigarettes. The rest I just wasted"

Comment

what's a yonk :dunno

Nice work on the bike but,

TLOTM:
      May 2003
      August 2004

Comment

Arghhh, AUSSIE forum, yonks = ages.
        "I spent most of my money on Scotch, women and cigarettes. The rest I just wasted"

Comment

haaa ...Whats a yonk...hehe

Comment

wooooo.. bout time...

There's a few runs going on... there is a run to Bells Line on the 30th.. or this is a south run this weekend, but the organising is a little shaky atm....

Either way, would be cool to have another TL rumbling around

Comment

whens the south one?? i may be interested in a ride on saturday...but im going to bali for 2 weeks on sunday...woohoo!!
              2000 B/W TL1000R, Full Yosh RS3, K&N, PCII, Homemade fender eliminator, HammerIT airtube covers, fairing mesh...

Comment

Bali?

Hope you have a safe trip Have fun. I imagine you'll have most of the island to yourself.

Comment

yeah was going with my bro and sis inlaw and her sister...now just going with my bro cos they pulled out....oh well more fun for us!!!
                  spending a week on a boat charter surfing, so no probs there with terrorists.....

expect pic whoring when i get back

Comment

It's on the sunday.. so your boned!...

But yeah, I'm not sure if im going to go anyway.. the organisers havent decided the destination... saying they might just cut laps of the RNP.. bah... not even worth getting out of bed for the RNP..!!!

but the roads beyond... Mac. Pass, Kangaroo Valley.. are all fantastic

Comment

Whos Rupes indeed.... Ha... I'll be back with a vengeance, don't worry about that.... If only I could stop finding new things to do and just put the bitch back together....

Comment

So should be another 3 weeks or so eh rupes?

Comment

Working...
                        X