Have first sound clip...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have first sound clip...

Of the full D&D system on my 2000 TLS and I need a place to put it. it is only 141KB.
    If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

I'll record and host my Two Brothers C-5's tonight and post a link to it
    TL1000R: For those who like to drive high speed tanks

Comment

I sent off the email and the clip should be up soon. Remeber when you hear it that the TL is not all the way warmed up (I was in too much of a hury to get it warm).
      If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

Comment

Here it is:

Here is the clip:

Full D&D System (bike not warm)

Comment

How did you record the sound-clip
          Who hosted the file for you
          "Damn... my brain just stopped"

Comment

jiffypark hosted it for me.

I recorded it with a iPaq PocketPC.

Comment

So I can tell that a lot of people have been listening to her, but no comments

I wanna know what you all think...

Comment

Sound great
                Originally posted by TLCURT
                Because TL's fucking rock.

It's a cult thing...to own one is to love one.

Comment

Sounds great, for not having a "real" recording setup.
                  That iPaq kicks ass.
                  P.S. "Looks" good on the "particals" EQ setting on W.M.P.
                  "Damn... my brain just stopped"

Comment

here you go

Raspy. I have bolton d&d and it sounds like alot of the other clips that i hear people posting of their yosh and even the akro's. Maybe I'm tone deaf.
                    The full definitely sounds different though. Rough, which is good.
                    I know nothing about bikes.

Comment

I think it sounds great man Now go set off some car alarms
                      RIP - The Pig (Stolen July 2006)

Comment

damn sounds like a cammed up funny car. nice!
                        Sebimoto Carbonfiber Bodywork, Zero Gravity D/B dark tinted screen, Carbo tech C/F frame guards, C/F look levers, black Spider grips, M4 Full system (alum), PC2, Light tech C/F mirrors, GeeLong C/F tank protector, 520 Conversion W/ Gold RK chain and 16/40 stealth sprockets, Pedros Gear Position Indicator, Fan switch, Airbox lid.....REMOVED, Probolt Fasteners all Gold. Spare Set of AMA's Larry Pegram #72 bodywork, Gold clear clutch cover, Galfer rear wave rotor, Pro-Tek Rearsets, Flycal6 quick release tank and seat pins, in the black frame club, Vandrivers coerce style sprocket guard, and a killer TLR keychain

Comment

Originally posted by jasonstiller
                          damn sounds like a cammed up funny car. nice!

I was wating for the x-mas tree to go green

Comment

must hear c5's lion!!
                            Sebimoto Carbonfiber Bodywork, Zero Gravity D/B dark tinted screen, Carbo tech C/F frame guards, C/F look levers, black Spider grips, M4 Full system (alum), PC2, Light tech C/F mirrors, GeeLong C/F tank protector, 520 Conversion W/ Gold RK chain and 16/40 stealth sprockets, Pedros Gear Position Indicator, Fan switch, Airbox lid.....REMOVED, Probolt Fasteners all Gold. Spare Set of AMA's Larry Pegram #72 bodywork, Gold clear clutch cover, Galfer rear wave rotor, Pro-Tek Rearsets, Flycal6 quick release tank and seat pins, in the black frame club, Vandrivers coerce style sprocket guard, and a killer TLR keychain

Comment

Originally posted by f4X
                              So I can tell that a lot of people have been listening to her, but no comments

I wanna know what you all think...
                              I have a D&D full system on my TLR. I can't imagine anything sounding better than that, but maybe I'm prejudiced.

Comment

Working...
                              X