Paypal for stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal for stickers

Since I refuse to get a Paypal account can someone take payments from out of country guys

I am paying $250 for the stickers and I figure $50 for stamps and envelopes:dunno
    But beyond that, it's all going to the TLP account :dunno maybe we can cut out the middle man.

Any ideas -
    TLOTM:
    May 2003
    August 2004

I can....
    but I am already going nuts with the raffles stuff.
    Anyone else want to volunteer?
    Yepper, Still Alive.

Comment

I can take the payments, but we will get hit with TWO paypal charges if I take the payments and then send some to Tim via Paypal.

So, I'm not sure what you are wanting exactly? Someone to take the cash and send it via snail mail to you Aaron? or what, please elaborate.

Comment

Good point Eric....
        Yepper, Still Alive.

Comment

I was thinking all the local guys would add up to the $300 I will need to refill my account. So if I take 300 in payments from all the US guys I'm covered.

After that all the money is going to TLP anyway so I figured we could save the out of country guys the $ and hassle (not to mention me having to pick up Wired cash) by sending their payments via PP.

Just thinking out loud :dunno
          TLOTM:
          May 2003
          August 2004

Comment

so i have not gotten the original planet stickers i bought. have they been sent yet? thats why you dont have the stickers yet SDTLR. sorry, but i dont know what to say.

Comment

I believe SD is having decals made, not waiting on them from someone else. Who did you buy the decals from? I bought the decals from GT80 and had them in about two weeks time, maybe you should contact the seller. Just throwing things out...

Comment

i got them from gt80 also. maybe they got lost?

Comment

They're lost. I got mine way over here weeks ago from GT80
                  "I spent most of my money on Scotch, women and cigarettes. The rest I just wasted"

Comment

Originally posted by horkn
                    i got them from gt80 also. maybe they got lost?
                    Contact GT80...maybe he missed sending yours or the wonderful postal service screwed up.

I got mine about 4 days after I ordered.

As for the Paypal for foreign folks)...I will handle it if no one else is volunteering.
                    We will have to make sure that they use a VALID mailing address.
                    Yepper, Still Alive.

Comment

I am ordering the stickers (160 I think) on the 1st of august. Jim @ Fabri-Tech is making them and said they should be done after the 9th.

Thanks, i will direct Paypalians to your mailbox
                      TLOTM:
                      May 2003
                      August 2004

Comment

Originally posted by SDTLR
                        I am ordering the stickers (160 I think) on the 1st of august. Jim @ Fabri-Tech is making them and said they should be done after the 9th.

Thanks, i will direct Paypalians to your mailbox
                        OK...
                        the email on that mailbox is:
                        [email protected]

They need to put a note in indicating WHAT they are buying.
                        Between the raffles and donations and 2 sites, I need to know where to put stuff.
                        Yepper, Still Alive.

Comment

Working...
                        X