• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My next project....

http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~adrialk...GIXXERKART.wmv
    www.sportbiketracktime.com
    Southern Division Coach

Sorry buddy, I posted that about two weeks ago in the vids section! The good thing about it though, is I really needed to see it again!! Love that vid!

Comment

mmm looks like fun
      2006 749 Ducati and a 1998 TLR-1000 track bike

Comment

Originally posted by SWEET-TL1000R
        Sorry buddy, I posted that about two weeks ago in the vids section! The good thing about it though, is I really needed to see it again!! Love that vid!
        I need to look around more... Sorry Sweetness.. That would be fun as shit.. I drove one about 10 years ago that had a 2-Stroke YZ490 Engine in it and it was uncontrolable.. I could only imagind driving that thing...
        www.sportbiketracktime.com
        Southern Division Coach

Comment

Imagine a TL engine in that one
          Bad boys drive bad toys !!
          -97 Suzuki TL1000S: PCII, KN-Filters,
          High-mount Akrapovic Carbon Exhaust, Wilbers etc...

Comment

I've gotta try that...
            RIP - The Pig (Stolen July 2006)

Comment

I cant stop laughing. That would be insane!!!!
              2003 TL1000R

"Aint ever seen it.....but I have heard it." - Neil

Comment

FatKat.. this is the part where you start getting ideas for that motor..

Please begin...
                I've got a huge penis, You've got a huge penis, even Tim over there, yup you guessed it, huge penis. Good, now that that's out of the way, let's go ride

Comment

that is crazy!
                  I know nothing about bikes.

Comment

GIXXER [email protected] THEN WHY IS IT POWERED BY A RINGMINI?!?!
                    Sebimoto Carbonfiber Bodywork, Zero Gravity D/B dark tinted screen, Carbo tech C/F frame guards, C/F look levers, black Spider grips, M4 Full system (alum), PC2, Light tech C/F mirrors, GeeLong C/F tank protector, 520 Conversion W/ Gold RK chain and 16/40 stealth sprockets, Pedros Gear Position Indicator, Fan switch, Airbox lid.....REMOVED, Probolt Fasteners all Gold. Spare Set of AMA's Larry Pegram #72 bodywork, Gold clear clutch cover, Galfer rear wave rotor, Pro-Tek Rearsets, Flycal6 quick release tank and seat pins, in the black frame club, Vandrivers coerce style sprocket guard, and a killer TLR keychain

Comment

Originally posted by TLSBill
                      FatKat.. this is the part where you start getting ideas for that motor..

Please begin...
                      That would be Katana750
                      "I spent most of my money on Scotch, women and cigarettes. The rest I just wasted"

Comment

Balls.. all these kat people.. they all start to look alike..

I've got a huge penis, You've got a huge penis, even Tim over there, yup you guessed it, huge penis. Good, now that that's out of the way, let's go ride

Comment

That thing is INSANE

Comment

check this one out....formula SAE car...built by university students, powered by 600cc max engine (some use smaller turbo'd versions)
                            this team from OHIO got black flagged on their last lap apparently for something stupid, so it rulled em out of the comp, so the decded to hijack the skidpan and cause havoc

FSAE burnout

about 6 meg
                            2000 B/W TL1000R, Full Yosh RS3, K&N, PCII, Homemade fender eliminator, HammerIT airtube covers, fairing mesh...

Comment

Working...
                            X