Spondon ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spondon ???

Not that I could afford one but I'm curious, is there a Spondon website I cant seem to find anything at all

man...if i wanted to buy 10 of them (like that would ever happen) i would just be screwed. there isnt anything out on the net, except for some built bikes. not a link anywhere to be found

2000 tillis plus stuff with some polished stuff and some carbon fiber stuff and a little bit of tlr stuff and some gsxr stuff

CLICK HERE to donate a couple dollars/rubles/won/yen/euro/pounds/francs/etc to the greatest forum on the web!
    "Aerodynamics are for those who fail to make HORSEPOWER!"
    -Enzo Ferrari-

Comment

Yup same as Harris frames

You would think that someone who had one would have a link to where he bought it or something

Comment

Don't know if this is any use but found this on a search. This site may be able to link you with the factory.Spondon link
        God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die!

The best gift you can give your children is your time........ride safe

If God didn't want us to eat meat he would have made cows vegetables

Comment

Cool found that one before but didnt look hard enough, the little pics up top are links, I dont think spondon have a site but the club has a price list for the kits. I'd love to get a frame that could be used with all the original gear but I don't think thats possible. They want 3500 pounds but that comes with alloy tank Ohlins rear and a single sided swingarm so maybe not too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by rupes
            Cool found that one before but didnt look hard enough, the little pics up top are links, I dont think spondon have a site but the club has a price list for the kits. I'd love to get a frame that could be used with all the original gear but I don't think thats possible. They want 3500 pounds but that comes with alloy tank Ohlins rear and a single sided swingarm so maybe not too bad.
            I think 3500 was for their gull sided swing arm. add 900 for the SSSA.
            Carey

Comment

You could consider a Terry Shepherd frame. I don't have a link but do a search on the planet and it will bring up Art Davis' bike.
              God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die!

The best gift you can give your children is your time........ride safe

If God didn't want us to eat meat he would have made cows vegetables

Comment

Working...
              X