Burl TLR...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burl TLR...

A customer just sent me this pic. Hammerit burl tail & undertail, hugger, belly pan, tubes & covers and front fender...

ps - there's a TL Planet member doing this to his whole bike, tank included, but I won't tell you who it is yet
    http://www.hammerit.net
    [email protected]

very nice.

you guys are really "upping the bar" with all this painting

2000 tillis plus stuff with some polished stuff and some carbon fiber stuff and a little bit of tlr stuff and some gsxr stuff

CLICK HERE to donate a couple dollars/rubles/won/yen/euro/pounds/francs/etc to the greatest forum on the web!
    "Aerodynamics are for those who fail to make HORSEPOWER!"
    -Enzo Ferrari-

Comment

damn that looks like it'll take some time to get used to. looks cool though. everything in burl would be reeeeal nice. cant wait
      Sebimoto Carbonfiber Bodywork, Zero Gravity D/B dark tinted screen, Carbo tech C/F frame guards, C/F look levers, black Spider grips, M4 Full system (alum), PC2, Light tech C/F mirrors, GeeLong C/F tank protector, 520 Conversion W/ Gold RK chain and 16/40 stealth sprockets, Pedros Gear Position Indicator, Fan switch, Airbox lid.....REMOVED, Probolt Fasteners all Gold. Spare Set of AMA's Larry Pegram #72 bodywork, Gold clear clutch cover, Galfer rear wave rotor, Pro-Tek Rearsets, Flycal6 quick release tank and seat pins, in the black frame club, Vandrivers coerce style sprocket guard, and a killer TLR keychain

Comment

That is just unreal! Gotta love it!

Comment

Honestly?
          I'm not sure yet...
          Maybe it'll grow on me in a while.

The fender, hugger and tube covers are nice though!
          If You're Not Living On The Edge, You're Taking Up Too Much Space

[SIZE=1][B][COLOR=firebrick]
          Show Mods: HammerIt TLR/R Fairing, Tail and Undertail, Hugger and Fender * Custom

Comment

I am not sold on the look yet. I don't think I like it.

But that is what makes this world interesting...
            If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

Comment

Burl Never thought of that on a bike, but it looks good to me...
              RIP - The Pig (Stolen July 2006)

Comment

Doesn't appeal to me at all either. But keep up the good work Hammerit, good to see people interested in making any kind of product for our beloved TLR(S)!
                Don't cha know the Yellow one's are fastest!

Comment

Originally posted by TL-R1000
                  Doesn't appeal to me at all either. But keep up the good work Hammerit, good to see people interested in making any kind of product for our beloved TLR(S)!
                  PCIIIUSB::CZ wheels::Akra f/s custom cans&hangers::Bitubo shock::GSXR750 K4 legs::R1 calipers::GSXR K2 rear caliper::ExtremeTech damper::Race rearsets::Joe V mod::K&N filter::Van's CCC+PP::Barnett springs::GiPro ATRE::1/5 throttle::C/F mirrors+hugger+fender+tankprotector::LP screen::mod subframe w/ gap tray::undertail::flush indicators::Van's rear cup::Brembo 19x18::Braided lines::Galfer wave rear rotor::Speedking mod OEM rotors::Van's ecc::WC clipons::520 @ 16/40::Van's spr cover::TWM cap::

Comment

I want a full setup for my TLS in that stuff..

I've got a huge penis, You've got a huge penis, even Tim over there, yup you guessed it, huge penis. Good, now that that's out of the way, let's go ride

Comment

Order one!
                      If You're Not Living On The Edge, You're Taking Up Too Much Space

[SIZE=1][B][COLOR=firebrick]
                      Show Mods: HammerIt TLR/R Fairing, Tail and Undertail, Hugger and Fender * Custom

Comment

Don't you think doing the whole bike in the burl is going a bit overboard?

Probably some clueless idiot that ordered it!
                        `99 TLR - 2 into 1 60mm Ti Yoshi headers with custom can, Cams, Flowed, Skimmed, Custom airbox, K&N, Silverline TLRR kit, Motostyle sliders, Powerbronze Double Bubble Screen, Harris Grips, Bitubo rear shock, adjustable rearsets.

Comment

... to each his own ...

The workmanship, however looks quite classy! I'm impressed!

Comment

i like it, but i would put a number plate or something to break it up in the tail....

Comment

Originally posted by TLSBill

I want a full setup for my TLS in that stuff..

Ask em maybe they can even do walnut burl

Comment

Working...
                              X