Anyone seen these levers before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone seen these levers before?

They look pretty cool. I just might get a pair.
    levers

Yes , go to www.kneedraggers.com and look at CFM rearsets. Same thing.

Comment

That is pretty cool. Just replace the lever or part of it. But does it bend back after bending 90degrees.
      I know nothing about bikes.

Comment

cheap too
        TLOTM:
        May 2003
        August 2004

Comment

i have them as part of the cfm rearset. the work well (as far as levers go) and you can replace the individual pieces if needed. the knurled surface will eat your shoe, but most riding boots have a plastic shifter plate anyway. i put plati-kote on the bottom of the shifter since i ride in doc martens to work and it was chewing them up pretty good

a bonus with the cfm stuff is that all the parts are compatible with the oem stuff (except shift rod) so you can replace any part with the stock in an emergency

2000 tillis plus stuff with some polished stuff and some carbon fiber stuff and a little bit of tlr stuff and some gsxr stuff

CLICK HERE to donate a couple dollars/rubles/won/yen/euro/pounds/francs/etc to the greatest forum on the web!
          "Aerodynamics are for those who fail to make HORSEPOWER!"
          -Enzo Ferrari-

Comment

Those do look nice!

I've always wondered why rearsets cost so much?
            If You're Not Living On The Edge, You're Taking Up Too Much Space

[SIZE=1][B][COLOR=firebrick]
            Show Mods: HammerIt TLR/R Fairing, Tail and Undertail, Hugger and Fender * Custom

Comment

Cause its all milled out not cast, plus the cost of the alloy stock, depending on what kind it is it can get pretty pricey plus bolts bearings etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by SDTLR

cheap too
                $140 for 2 levers is cheap? they're just levers.. Yes they look nice, but sheez...
                I've got a huge penis, You've got a huge penis, even Tim over there, yup you guessed it, huge penis. Good, now that that's out of the way, let's go ride

Comment

Well, I ordered a set today. I think they were too yummy to pass up.

Comment

Thanks Handjuice!

I needed to get a lever for my bike after the crash, and a stock one is over $80.00 from my local dealer. I will call Woodcraft up tomorrow and order me up a set. Thanks for the heads up!
                    Your Friend in Sport,

Edwin

Comment

that is a nice thing about woodcrafts, you can buy them a piece at a time (and use the bits) until you have the full rearsets !

damn...i just noticed my post count (only 2 months)...i need to shut the hell up

2000 tillis plus stuff with some polished stuff and some carbon fiber stuff and a little bit of tlr stuff and some gsxr stuff

CLICK HERE to donate a couple dollars/rubles/won/yen/euro/pounds/francs/etc to the greatest forum on the web!
                      "Aerodynamics are for those who fail to make HORSEPOWER!"
                      -Enzo Ferrari-

Comment

Originally posted by TLSBill
                        $140 for 2 levers is cheap? they're just levers.. Yes they look nice, but sheez...

:dunno cheaper than my Gilles
                        TLOTM:
                        May 2003
                        August 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Edwin
                          Thanks Handjuice!

I needed to get a lever for my bike after the crash, and a stock one is over $80.00 from my local dealer. I will call Woodcraft up tomorrow and order me up a set. Thanks for the heads up!
                          Glad it worked out. Like I said, I'll need you to show me the cool spots when I visit the Islands.

Comment

Originally posted by SDTLR
                            :dunno cheaper than my Gilles
                            Yeah, but you got full rearsets right?
                            I've got a huge penis, You've got a huge penis, even Tim over there, yup you guessed it, huge penis. Good, now that that's out of the way, let's go ride

Comment

I just recieved these today and all I can say is: SWEET!!! These things are really nice. I like how they look on the bike as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X