Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update for anyone using my PCII map

Hey guys,

Some of you are running my PCII map for the Two Bros flange-ons with a stock airfilter.

I made some more adjustments to the map which continued to help the 3500-4500 rpm range.

PM me if you would like it.

TL1000R: For those who like to drive high speed tanks

damn i wish there was a tls pc2 map guru. i need to adjust the power commander sites map for 5500 feet. since it was written at sea level, i have always been running a bit fat. then most of my riding is up around 7-10000 feet...pop...pop...pop

2000 tillis plus stuff with some polished stuff and some carbon fiber stuff and a little bit of tlr stuff and some gsxr stuff

CLICK HERE to donate a couple dollars/rubles/won/yen/euro/pounds/francs/etc to the greatest forum on the web!
    "Aerodynamics are for those who fail to make HORSEPOWER!"
    -Enzo Ferrari-

Comment

Originally posted by kevh
      damn i wish there was a tls pc2 map guru. i need to adjust the power commander sites map for 5500 feet. since it was written at sea level, i have always been running a bit fat. then most of my riding is up around 7-10000 feet...pop...pop...pop
      Just a few mods:

Silver, the fastest color!

On the inside - HID type bulbs, K&N filter, Iridium ix plugs, 16T front sprocket, Coerce billet sprocket cover, Yosh re-map +5, +5, +5 11 o'clock, Scorpio SE-i500 system from my GB and an ATRE.

On the outside - TLR forks, front carbon fender, 5/8th master brake cylinder, black SS brake lines (frnt & rear), braking waves all around with Ti bolts, Brembo gold front calipers & a busa gold rear caliper, flush mount signals (frnt & rear), ZG DB scr

Comment

You'd be surprised at the help you get if you were to ask for adjustments from the dynojets crew.
        TL1000R: For those who like to drive high speed tanks

Comment

I just put my PCII in today, and i called them up to ask and they didnt help me worth d+ck. Maybe it was just that one person. I dunno

Leo Vince F/S? K&N filter PCII Switchable TRE Goodridge SS lines w/ six pots Extreme Graphics Undertail Pyramid Hugger Coerce Sprocket Cover

Comment

when i called, the only thing they would do is refer me to my local "dynojet tuning center" which happens to be a harley shop 1 and 1/2 hrs away and in a town more than 2000 feet above the one i live in

2000 tillis plus stuff with some polished stuff and some carbon fiber stuff and a little bit of tlr stuff and some gsxr stuff

CLICK HERE to donate a couple dollars/rubles/won/yen/euro/pounds/francs/etc to the greatest forum on the web!
            "Aerodynamics are for those who fail to make HORSEPOWER!"
            -Enzo Ferrari-

Comment

Originally posted by kevh
              damn i wish there was a tls pc2 map guru.
              -- mine eats more than 10l per 100km, ie. only 100 miles per the tank and that's inspite of yoshi pipes and k&n filter... i'm runnin' "stage one map" (m301-01) and although generally it runs fine, the milage kills me

looking for someone with collection of good pc2 maps to try

=avz
              ...she followed him to Siberia and spoiled all his catorga

Comment

Working...
              X