I rode an alligator today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I rode an alligator today...

Remember the guy I told you about, Nico, who made the new custom highmounts for my TL, well he built this thing called the Alligator and I took it for a ride today.

Mad, mad, mad... I enjoyed it so much I'm gonna get Nico to build me one with a Busa or Blackbird motor.

http://www.hammerit.net
    [email protected]

That is pretty crazy. Imagine the wheelie possibilities with a busa in it.
    I know nothing about bikes.

Comment

Pierre, there are hyabusa trikes out there already...

http://www.trikeshop.co.uk/item1.html

Check it out and google search for it.. You may like the look better! Glad you had fun on it!
      I've got a huge penis, You've got a huge penis, even Tim over there, yup you guessed it, huge penis. Good, now that that's out of the way, let's go ride

Comment

Piccy...
        I've got a huge penis, You've got a huge penis, even Tim over there, yup you guessed it, huge penis. Good, now that that's out of the way, let's go ride

Comment

Not sure if I like it...

I think is would beat a kick in the pants though.
          If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

Comment

I thought you meant one of these at first
            -Randy

Whoever said the best things in life are free, obviously never owned a motorcycle.

Comment

I think if I had the $$$$ to play with I would rather have one of those instead of a trike. If I was gonna go the trike route it'd prob be a T-Rex or Indy Cycle.

Comment

funny thing
                Originally posted by TLCURT
                Because TL's fucking rock.

It's a cult thing...to own one is to love one.

Comment

Indy Cycle

Comment

T-Rex

Comment

yeh that guy in UK will make a trike outa any bike you want....
                      "Sorry Officer ! I thought you wanted to race"

Comment

That is cool!!! Looks like fun.
                        Batestlr1000

2002 R1 (Silver)

Comment

T-Rex
                          RIP - The Pig (Stolen July 2006)

Comment

I think your buddy may have to change the name of his vehicle, especially with the Alligator name taken by Dan Gurney. Sweet looking ride though, I would love to give one a try/
                            Galfer braided lines throughout, ATRE, UFO tailight, ET79 Undertail and Hugger, 520 16/39 Gold Chain combo, Full Yosh C/F exhuast, Corbin seat, Ohlins Steering Damper, Ohlins Rear Suspension, Tinted Double Bubble Windscreen, Sylvania Superwhites, Yosh Box Remapped and all protected by GORILLA Alarm System

Comment

Dang there's just too many people with too much time on their hands

Now how in the hell do you ride that scooter-alligator?
                              I think I like the trike-alligator better
                              If You're Not Living On The Edge, You're Taking Up Too Much Space

[SIZE=1][B][COLOR=firebrick]
                              Show Mods: HammerIt TLR/R Fairing, Tail and Undertail, Hugger and Fender * Custom

Comment

Working...
                              X