Bitubo shocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitubo shocks

I've heard some of you guys suggesting this shock for TLR ... does anyone actually have this on their bike and if so what is your expierence with it?

... is it a cost effective alternative to Ohlins or Penske?

Where you at?
    Herman sells 'em for $485 in the US, and the Europeans are trying to work up a group buy in the UK.

From what I've read there supposed to be the best alternative if you don't have the Ohlins or Penske kinda cash.
    Prolly even a good option if you do have that money.

I'll most likely be getting me one although I'm still thinking of going WP too...
    If You're Not Living On The Edge, You're Taking Up Too Much Space

[SIZE=1][B][COLOR=firebrick]
    Show Mods: HammerIt TLR/R Fairing, Tail and Undertail, Hugger and Fender * Custom

Comment

I'm in the US ... How does one decide which shock to go with? Ohlins of course has crowd appeal ...

Comment

I have the Bitubo on a 2000 TLR and from what little seat time I've had with it i love it, can't speak for the Ohlins or Penske but this shock soaks up the bumps when in a hard turn and keeps the tire planted when hard on the power. for the money and for the street a great buy that u can feel the difference over the factory anchor

Comment

i have it too on my 2000 tlr, i love it....bang for the buck....

Comment

seriously...
            PCIIIUSB::CZ wheels::Akra f/s custom cans&hangers::Bitubo shock::GSXR750 K4 legs::R1 calipers::GSXR K2 rear caliper::ExtremeTech damper::Race rearsets::Joe V mod::K&N filter::Van's CCC+PP::Barnett springs::GiPro ATRE::1/5 throttle::C/F mirrors+hugger+fender+tankprotector::LP screen::mod subframe w/ gap tray::undertail::flush indicators::Van's rear cup::Brembo 19x18::Braided lines::Galfer wave rear rotor::Speedking mod OEM rotors::Van's ecc::WC clipons::520 @ 16/40::Van's spr cover::TWM cap::

Comment

Working...
            X