digi gear - not the orginal, but HOT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• digi gear - not the orginal, but HOT!

Has anyone been following this digi gear in the making?

http://medlem.spray.se/tl1000r/

I'll put an order in for it once the guy starts to do it!

Re: digi gear - not the orginal, but HOT!

Originally posted by SWEET-TL1000R
    Has anyone been following this digi gear in the making?

http://medlem.spray.se/tl1000r/

I'll put an order in for it once the guy starts to do it!
    Please keep us all up to date. I was wondering about this the other day but couldn't find the thread. I'm in if it does what he says it will. For ~ $200

Comment

That looks sweet

Comment

Haven't heard from him in a long time.. wonder if he ran into some trouble?

Back when I had my R, I worked up the plans for one of these and a few other items, but didn't get to build them before the crash. I was thinking about putting one together for the nearest TL owner......... but Steve has no GPS!
        Used to ride a '01 TLR

Comment

hmmm, 200 isnt too bad. he better make them for the 97 tls

Comment

$200US ?

I was quoted $225.00aust for the electric speedo model and $300.00 for the cable speedo model.

And thats the original one.
            2006 749 Ducati and a 1998 TLR-1000 track bike

Comment

200S ALOT BUT I WOULD EVENTUALLY GET ONE. but i hear installation is a bitch!!
              Sebimoto Carbonfiber Bodywork, Zero Gravity D/B dark tinted screen, Carbo tech C/F frame guards, C/F look levers, black Spider grips, M4 Full system (alum), PC2, Light tech C/F mirrors, GeeLong C/F tank protector, 520 Conversion W/ Gold RK chain and 16/40 stealth sprockets, Pedros Gear Position Indicator, Fan switch, Airbox lid.....REMOVED, Probolt Fasteners all Gold. Spare Set of AMA's Larry Pegram #72 bodywork, Gold clear clutch cover, Galfer rear wave rotor, Pro-Tek Rearsets, Flycal6 quick release tank and seat pins, in the black frame club, Vandrivers coerce style sprocket guard, and a killer TLR keychain

Comment

Originally posted by jasonstiller
                200S ALOT BUT I WOULD EVENTUALLY GET ONE. but i hear installation is a bitch!!
                this dude was on here a while back and was saying it was supposed to be around $200 US (I think) it was supposed to work for all Suzuki's and plug into the factory harness

Comment

revlimiter has the accumen for 84 bucks. install looks about the same as a shift light, which wasnt tuff

clicky

2000 tillis plus stuff with some polished stuff and some carbon fiber stuff and a little bit of tlr stuff and some gsxr stuff

CLICK HERE to donate a couple dollars/rubles/won/yen/euro/pounds/francs/etc to the greatest forum on the web!
                  "Aerodynamics are for those who fail to make HORSEPOWER!"
                  -Enzo Ferrari-

Comment

Working...
                  X