Front and rear stands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front and rear stands

ok, i'm in the market to get a front and rear stand so i can take the wheels off my bike to have tires installed. this way i don't get charged for the shop labor of them taking my wheels off. anyone have any reccomendations? preferably something not to expensive. any packages that have both?

matt
    matt

Parting out 2 bikes. Let me know what you may need.

Handy stands. Do a search on google and you'll find that they have a deal for front and rear for $99. get the spooled for the rear.
    I know nothing about bikes.

Comment

They aren't as stable as PitBull, but for 99 bucks how can you beat it
      TLOTM:
      May 2003
      August 2004

Comment

Suzuki stands off eBay for $90.. That's how..
        I've got a huge penis, You've got a huge penis, even Tim over there, yup you guessed it, huge penis. Good, now that that's out of the way, let's go ride

Comment

For the front and rear? I don't think so. I purchased the handy stands for the exact same reason. I needed to get the rims off to change the tires. Trust me, they do there job.
          I know nothing about bikes.

Comment

I built my own rear and I use a Suzuki front. But, I was going to say, why get someone else to change your tires. Do it yourself. Get a static balancer for around $150 and some tire irons for $20. I use three irons. I built a bead breaker but you can use the old 2X4 trick and break the bead too. I won't let most of the shops touch my rims for fear of breaking or tearing the bead on a new tire. Those machines will stretch a tire and tear the bead if there is a careless operator (which they all are). I was in the local Honda shop and came across a sign above the tire machine. It said (The shop is not responsible for broken or bent aluminum wheels). What kinda crap is that I would have there heads on a stick for bending my wheel. Not to mention breaking. Do it yourself, spend the coin on some tire changing gear.
            Spank that Twin !!!

Comment

Spend the x-tra $$$$ and get the pit-bull.. What's more important saving money on a stand or drop-n your bike on it's side... I've seen it and done it....
              YES it's a V-twin... NO it's not a harley...

Comment

Working...
              X