X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice....

What do yall think of this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2435382660

I like-headlights are pretty cool, and that is one sweet color. Never seen one of those steering dampers before. Is that the graves fairing stay?

Those lights are nice, cool mirrors too!
    If You're Not Living On The Edge, You're Taking Up Too Much Space

[SIZE=1][B][COLOR=firebrick]
    Show Mods: HammerIt TLR/R Fairing, Tail and Undertail, Hugger and Fender * Custom

Comment

looks purty damn good to me.
      RIP Ron
      Sept. 12 2004

Comment

There's a lot of work in that one

:dunno cant tell if that's a Graves stay, it doesn't look like the one I have.
        TLOTM:
        May 2003
        August 2004

Comment

Dont like the front at all

Appreciate all the work that went into it though

Also no singleseat cowl? whats up with that? a tiller needs its cowl!
          PCIIIUSB::CZ wheels::Akra f/s custom cans&hangers::Bitubo shock::GSXR750 K4 legs::R1 calipers::GSXR K2 rear caliper::ExtremeTech damper::Race rearsets::Joe V mod::K&N filter::Van's CCC+PP::Barnett springs::GiPro ATRE::1/5 throttle::C/F mirrors+hugger+fender+tankprotector::LP screen::mod subframe w/ gap tray::undertail::flush indicators::Van's rear cup::Brembo 19x18::Braided lines::Galfer wave rear rotor::Speedking mod OEM rotors::Van's ecc::WC clipons::520 @ 16/40::Van's spr cover::TWM cap::

Comment

i like it....i like it a lot....

prefer it in yellow...but it is nice
            "Sorry Officer ! I thought you wanted to race"

Comment

i dont like the way the penske damper (steering) mounts at all. seems like it would really get in the way

the rest of the bike is pretty sweet though

2000 tillis plus stuff with some polished stuff and some carbon fiber stuff and a little bit of tlr stuff and some gsxr stuff

CLICK HERE to donate a couple dollars/rubles/won/yen/euro/pounds/francs/etc to the greatest forum on the web!
              "Aerodynamics are for those who fail to make HORSEPOWER!"
              -Enzo Ferrari-

Comment

I like the color but dont like that headlight at all, reminds me of a KTM
                I see Dead People...............

No really,i see them all the time. I put them in my ambulance.

Comment

Converted Race bike? Took a track bike and made it into a street bike again ? Looks nice, but what happen to it for them to change it back to street ?
                  Don't know how it works? Take it apart and find out!

Pictures

Here's how it sounds.

Comment

Great looking bike.....

Except for the headlights
                    Galfer braided lines throughout, ATRE, UFO tailight, ET79 Undertail and Hugger, 520 16/39 Gold Chain combo, Full Yosh C/F exhuast, Corbin seat, Ohlins Steering Damper, Ohlins Rear Suspension, Tinted Double Bubble Windscreen, Sylvania Superwhites, Yosh Box Remapped and all protected by GORILLA Alarm System

Comment

That's not a Penske

That looks more like a Hyperpro dampner, I saw the Penske dampner at the factory and it looked nothing like that and was never released, they said it was as good as an Ohlins but they wanted to make one better than anyone else's before they released one, or what the point.

That fairing brace looks like a stock GSXR, but I do have a new Harris brace if anyone wants it.

Comment

looks good to me...
                        YES it's a V-twin... NO it's not a harley...

Comment

We had that bike at the shop I work at a couple of months ago. Had some wiring issues we took care of. The headlights look good from 10 ft, but up close, they don't quite sit right in the holes. The lights are mounted to the fairing bracket, so they just don't really match up well. Other than that, I think the bike ran fairly well. Not 100% positive.

If anyone is interested, let me know, I'll talk to the guy who worked on it, and if you want go actually take a look at it.

Ken
                          2000 TLS, bahama blue with guard rail mods, ProTek rearsets, Yosh Slipons, PCIII

2001 DRZ 400E M4 full system, Nstyle graphics, 320mm front rotor/17inch spoked rims on the way. Damn shipping

Comment

Mirrors and color is cool
                            Originally posted by TLCURT
                            Because TL's fucking rock.

It's a cult thing...to own one is to love one.

Comment

The headlights make the front fairing look like a bloated version of the KTM DUKE II. Interesting...
                              It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a bad example.

Comment

Working...
                              X