light and nimble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• light and nimble

thats right, i think the TLR is a light nimble machine. i have been riding it around for the past few days, and it seems to go into turns so easy. flicking it over feels like nothing compared to my bandit. of course the only think i can compare it to is my bandit which if the TLR is a pig, than the Bandit was like a elephant.

matt
    matt

Parting out 2 bikes. Let me know what you may need.

Way to take charge of the bitch
    TLOTM:
    May 2003
    August 2004

Comment

Congrats on the new bike, we all know it's nimble but what about the wheelie power

Comment

That's cool. The TLR also feels very light to me. I rode a Harley Fat Boy for the last 2 years
        SOLD! 2002 Suzuki TL1000R - Blue/White
        Two Brothers Exhaust - YAFMS Remap - Ohlins Rear Shock - FSMD Undertail - Rear Hugger - No-Cut Frame Sliders - Custom Airbrushed Solo Tail Cowl

Comment

it depends what you ride. my S feels nimble compared to my romies busa, but to his little bro's R6 the tl is a pig....

Comment

The TLS/TLR is nimble compared to the early 1990 vingate ZX-10 that I was riding in my MSF class!
            Just a few mods:

Silver, the fastest color!

On the inside - HID type bulbs, K&N filter, Iridium ix plugs, 16T front sprocket, Coerce billet sprocket cover, Yosh re-map +5, +5, +5 11 o'clock, Scorpio SE-i500 system from my GB and an ATRE.

On the outside - TLR forks, front carbon fender, 5/8th master brake cylinder, black SS brake lines (frnt & rear), braking waves all around with Ti bolts, Brembo gold front calipers & a busa gold rear caliper, flush mount signals (frnt & rear), ZG DB scr

Comment

i agree!! the tlr is nimble, and great to throw in the twisties.
              Sebimoto Carbonfiber Bodywork, Zero Gravity D/B dark tinted screen, Carbo tech C/F frame guards, C/F look levers, black Spider grips, M4 Full system (alum), PC2, Light tech C/F mirrors, GeeLong C/F tank protector, 520 Conversion W/ Gold RK chain and 16/40 stealth sprockets, Pedros Gear Position Indicator, Fan switch, Airbox lid.....REMOVED, Probolt Fasteners all Gold. Spare Set of AMA's Larry Pegram #72 bodywork, Gold clear clutch cover, Galfer rear wave rotor, Pro-Tek Rearsets, Flycal6 quick release tank and seat pins, in the black frame club, Vandrivers coerce style sprocket guard, and a killer TLR keychain

Comment

Working...
              X