Who has an alarm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has an alarm?

i bought an alarm for my bike, i haven't installed it yet. i was just wondering who has an alarm on there bike, and if so where did you mount it at?

matt
    matt

Parting out 2 bikes. Let me know what you may need.

I have one, had someone install it for me. It went under the cowl with speaker under there too. Not too much room to put it anywhere else and with the temps these bikes run i dont htink the alarm could handle it anywhere else.
    I see Dead People...............

No really,i see them all the time. I put them in my ambulance.

Comment

when it goes off can you still hear it pretty good. mine says that it puts out a 120db sound, but it also says not to have it completley enclosed either. i think that's where i'm gonna put it though.

matt
      matt

Parting out 2 bikes. Let me know what you may need.

Comment

Don't have an alarm, but I would if I had to leave my bike outside for any length of time. Would the speaker fit in directly behind the headlight assembly?
        TLXR Project Bike:

Donor '99 TLR, PCII, K&N custom filtration, Sharkskinz Airbox/Ducts, Sebimoto carbon fairings with dual projectors, QBCarbon tank and vented front fender, M4 Ti/SS Full Exhaust, BST carbon rims, Pirelli Supercorsa's SC1/2 (190/55 rear), complete '03 GSXR1K front end, AP Racing radial mono-block calipers, Brembo Radial M/C, EBC 320mm Prolite Supersport rotors, GSXR1K rear caliper, Galfer SS lines all-around, CFM clip-ons and rearsets, 520-conv w/DID ERV2 chain, Ohlins rear damper, Ohlins Steering Damper, ZeroG DB screen, Graves fairing stay, Lightech true carbon/Ti mirrors w/custom brackets, Ti caliper & rotor bolts, plenty of black Al bolts, Eurobikes carbon hugger, POR-15 sprayed frame, custom Al undertray, custom quick-release tag bracket, switchable TRE, custom 1/2" subframe risers w/Ti hardware, some other stuff I'm likely forgetting...

Comment

I dont have one, but Id put it in the trunk for sure:dunno
          TLOTM:
          May 2003
          August 2004

Comment

not me, but i might get one

Comment

got one ...called Cheeta. mounted it inside the left rear cowling and all the wireing is routed to just behind the tailight. 125db, ing cutout and the markers flash when activated. Also put an master switch on the power so when it's stored for a wile it wont drain the batt.
              Ohlins rear,Hyperpro/Traxton front, PCII,6-pot front w/SS lines, Airbox mod, High mount exhaust, Clear tailight, Sliders, Carbon front/Hugger, Scotts, Helibars, K+n, Manuall fan sw, EBC HH Pads, 17/42, O2 Sensor w/gauge....list goes on

Comment

Got a Gorilla alarm Mounted in trunk at first, but have since moved it to in between the subframe and rear left fairing.
                Blue and White are Faster

'01 TLR Formerly B/W

RIDE SAFE GUYS

Comment

My Laserline is under the rear cowl. Loadsa room and very loud. The flashing LED is on top of the numberplate light.
                  http://www.stores.ebay.co.uk/bikerparadisemotorcyclegear

Comment

Working...
                  X