Hell Yeah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell Yeah

I removed my full M4 system in only 1-1/2 hours.....I also did it without removing the left side fairing (only the battery compartment fairing) and a mild hangover

Some of you may remember that taking off the stock exhaust took me 5 hours the last time Guess the sun does shine on the dog's ass every now and then

Jason, I'll be sure the exhaust is all nice and clean and everything will be packed up nice and tight.
    SOLD! 2002 Suzuki TL1000R - Blue/White
    Two Brothers Exhaust - YAFMS Remap - Ohlins Rear Shock - FSMD Undertail - Rear Hugger - No-Cut Frame Sliders - Custom Airbrushed Solo Tail Cowl

wow, crusher

i hate to say it though, my roomate and i had mine off in about 7 minutes but then again we weren't hungover
    glad to hear there wasn't drama like the last time though

why did you take the M4's off again?

-

Comment

Originally posted by crashtd
      wow, crusher

i hate to say it though, my roomate and i had mine off in about 7 minutes but then again we weren't hungover
      glad to hear there wasn't drama like the last time though

why did you take the M4's off again?

-
      Yeah about 10 min is normal. The TL pipes are nothing like doing a Inline 4

My site.
      www.tacoma.gixxer.com

Comment

Oh yeah and whatever you do dont send it UPS

My site.
        www.tacoma.gixxer.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tiller2nv

-

Comment

Dang, 7 minutes......10 minutes, what do you guys have, air tools? It takes me 15-20 minutes just to get the fairings off
            Two Brothers Exhaust - YAFMS Remap - Ohlins Rear Shock - FSMD Undertail - Rear Hugger - No-Cut Frame Sliders - Custom Airbrushed Solo Tail Cowl

Comment

Originally posted by Tiller2nv
              I heard that!!! I also cleaned the cans I sent you but the guy at UPS put some finger prints on them (aluminum). Sounds like your pit time is improving though.
              2001 Suzuki TL1000R:

Full M4 exhaust w/ Titanium cans
              K&N filter
              Yosh. Box (YAFMS)remap
              OHLINS damper
              +2 AFAM Sprocket
              Corbin seat
              Bike Design no-cut frame protectors
              Bitubo shock
              EBC HH Pads
              Memphis Shades windscreen

Comment

OK this should get everyone, it took me 1:45 to do block off plates front and rear including the fairing, seat and rotary removal and install. no air tools needed
                No More TLR

Comment

How bad was the back block off plate? I heard it's easier with the exhaust removed?? Any tips??

Comment

no air tools, just these guns "beach is that way"

i wil admit that bike was already on stands with fairings off before we started, but still...i dunno why it took yah so long prolly just extra careful

-

Comment

Working...
                    X