X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorcycle Shipping

Getting the run around from FORWARDAIR

Any other fast/cheap shippers?

Why the runaround with forwardair? It's pretty easy.......

Comment

My shipping dates keep getting bumped back a week at a time and ive already prepaid 2 weeks ago. It should be here no later than halloween but now im into the 2nd week of nevember according to the most recent communication.

I AM PISSED!

Comment

Originally posted by WobblyBox
        My shipping dates keep getting bumped back a week at a time and ive already prepaid 2 weeks ago. It should be here no later than halloween but now im into the 2nd week of nevember according to the most recent communication.

I AM PISSED!

Egad's---I'll let you know how mine is panning out

Comment

I used JC Motors (www.motorcycleshippers.com) and didn't have any major problems. The bike was being picked up at my house in SC and going to HI at a cost of $1200, but it would have been only $300-$500 for shipping in the continental US. The first time they were going to pick it up they didn't have a truck with a lift gate, so they had to reschedule.
          Common sense is not very common.

Comment

Re: Motorcycle Shipping

Originally posted by dgyver View Post
            I used JC Motors (www.motorcycleshippers.com) and didn't have any major problems. The bike was being picked up at my house in SC and going to HI at a cost of $1200, but it would have been only $300-$500 for shipping in the continental US. The first time they were going to pick it up they didn't have a truck with a lift gate, so they had to reschedule.
            I see this was written a few years ago. I am looking for a shipping company now and this company is like $550+ ..... anyone know of any others?

Comment

depending where you are i have a driver all over the country, we do alot of bike pick up and delivery, so let me know where you are and where you want it shipped.............also theis a great new ( e bay ) web site called
              www.uship.com
              you can set up and actually have people bid for your delivery, but make sure you get someone with feedback, if you get a looser that gets your bike you might not find him, overall a great site ( damm e bay has there dik in everything!! )
              wWhere ever there is sin, thats where i shall ride!!!!!

Comment

i got a 2002 gsxr that needs to go from 21701 MARYLAND to fort benning, GA.

Comment

WoW, Fort Benning, Georgia! That's where the School of the Americas is. That's where the military taught South American soldiers supposed counterinsurgency techniques which included modern torture techniques & how to terrorize their local population into submission. Guess where the Nicaraquan death squads of the 1980's & early 1990's were trained? You got it, Fort Benning, Georgia. Those were some extremely nasty people who liked to rape nuns & then chop their bodies into little pieces then hang the body parts off of trees! That's what the nuns got for trying to help the poor Nicaraquans. Ahhh, some extreme nastiness my boy. Yeah that stuff reminds me of a few lines out of the movie A Clockwork Orange except no Ludwig Van this time around. Sure you want to be shipping stuff out there?

Thieves, Liars, Thieves, Liars - Inside, Outside, Whichside We Don't Know!

Comment

Ft. Benning is worse now, it is where they train the deadliest Mo Fo's of all time. Airborne jump school, Death from Above, High Speed Low Drag.

Comment

Dang Gerhard, can't you stop with the political BS in the real forums ? It is about shipping motorcycles sir.
                      Be Good, Wear Gear, Do Wheelies,

Doug "OldTLSDoug" Basinger
                      2006 Suzuki GSXR750
                      2007 Aprilia SXV 550
                      G-Town Squid Squad
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X