please identify

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please identify

sorry no pics my bud borrowed my cam. with the tank off there is a hose comming from the rear throtle body about 2 in long, this hose goes into a t fitting another hose comming from the front throtle body also conects to this t. then there is a long hose from this t that runs to the rear of the bike (mine is disconected) what is this hose and where does it go?

49 state??

If it was a Cali bike, it probably went to the canister in the trunk...
    X-TLR owner
    05 Black R1, Yosh TRI-Oval Carbon slip-on's, Fender eliminator/mini signals, smoked lenses, Shogun sliders,

And the need, the need for speed....

Comment

I dont know if my bike is from cali or not I bought it in south carolina. but there is definitley no canister on my bike. should this hose be plugged if there is no canister? can it effect performance?

Comment

On my TLS that line goes to a small empty canister that bolt's to a bracket around where the stock shock would be...and was under the impression it is a expansion tank to stop any pulsing so that the flapper valve open's smoothly??
        49 Sunbeam S7 deluxe - 57 Triumph TR6 Trophy- 68 Husqvarna MF250 Cross-68 Husqvarna MF360 Viking-71 Norton Commando Fastback-73 Moto Guzzi Eldorado-73 Kawasaki H2A 750-73 Ducati 750 GT-74 Kawasaki H2B 750-74 Triumph TR5T Trophy Trail-74 Triumph TR5T Trophy Trail -74 Norton Commando Roadster-77 Ducati 900 SD-81 Ducati 900 SD-86 Husqvarna 400 WR-98 Suzuki TL1000S-98 Suzuki TL1000S-07 Ducati Hypermotard 1100S-08 Suzuki DR780

Comment

this hose is routed all the way back along the side of the undertray to the storrage area and then just stops

Comment

That's where the canister lives in the CA bikes.
            "I spent most of my money on Scotch, women and cigarettes. The rest I just wasted"

Comment

Working...
            X