superbike article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• superbike article

Just checked out the PB article on the tricked up TL.....very nice.

I found that long lost TLR article in Superbike mag that I refered to in the thread below (Corona Race Bike)... I was wrong about weather it contained the info about the TL's weak crankcase but it should be an interesting read regardless. If any of you guys are interested i can scan it in.....ufortuantely cant scan it in colour..... nor do I know how to convert it from a pdf file into one that is viewable on the planet so what I can do is e-mail it to one of you guys that can do it.

at work now so will scan it first thing tommorow.....sorry to keep you waiting..

http://www.tlplanet.com/forums/showt...ighlight=turbo
    Ryan, ORIGIN: Irish - from the Gaelic 'Rigan' meaning 'Little King'. A Common Surname since the early 1940s. CHARACTERISTCS: Compassionate, Loyal and Trustworthy. Communicative, Often a good listener and equally a good Advisor. A great Purswader. Enjoys Close Relationships. A Caring Friend.

Knowledge Comes and Goes, But Wisdom Stays and Grows, Thats me (yeh right)
    GT Arena - Home for GT5 Clubs & Leagues
    GT Arena Q1 Events (Spaces Available)
    GT Arena Garage
    MojoMoto

... we're waiting ...

Comment

Cant wait much more

jk
      TLOTM:
      May 2003
      August 2004

Comment

sorry man left it at home.....forgive me. I was late for work an all.

I also have a 1998 spors bike of the year with a TLS .

I have it soon..
        Ryan, ORIGIN: Irish - from the Gaelic 'Rigan' meaning 'Little King'. A Common Surname since the early 1940s. CHARACTERISTCS: Compassionate, Loyal and Trustworthy. Communicative, Often a good listener and equally a good Advisor. A great Purswader. Enjoys Close Relationships. A Caring Friend.

GT Arena Garage
        MojoMoto

Comment

Ohh comon move it let us see
          Originally posted by TLCURT
          Because TL's fucking rock.

It's a cult thing...to own one is to love one.

Comment

You stay out of it

GT Arena Garage
            MojoMoto

Comment

Talking too me
              Aint see nobody else in here so are U talking too me

Comment

Originally posted by tl1000lasse
                Talking too me
                Aint see nobody else in here so are U talking too me

Yeah I'm talkin to you lasse so what you gonna do about it? AY!

GT Arena Garage
                MojoMoto

Comment

Comment

Right gonna scan the 2 TL aricles in 5min. who can convert it from a pdf file to a file that can be view on the planet.....let me know and i can e-mail it to you so we can all c it.

thanks

GT Arena Garage
                    MojoMoto

Comment

Anybody knows how too do this
                      I want too see thoose articles

Comment

Originally posted by PAPPACLART
                        Right gonna scan the 2 TL aricles in 5min. who can convert it from a pdf file to a file that can be view on the planet.....let me know and i can e-mail it to you so we can all c it.

thanks
                        Why cant you scan so that the output is an imagefile instead of a .pdf ? :dunno
                        PCIIIUSB::CZ wheels::Akra f/s custom cans&hangers::Bitubo shock::GSXR750 K4 legs::R1 calipers::GSXR K2 rear caliper::ExtremeTech damper::Race rearsets::Joe V mod::K&N filter::Van's CCC+PP::Barnett springs::GiPro ATRE::1/5 throttle::C/F mirrors+hugger+fender+tankprotector::LP screen::mod subframe w/ gap tray::undertail::flush indicators::Van's rear cup::Brembo 19x18::Braided lines::Galfer wave rear rotor::Speedking mod OEM rotors::Van's ecc::WC clipons::520 @ 16/40::Van's spr cover::TWM cap::

Comment

i can convert pdf to jpgs...

-

Comment

Originally posted by J-Bone
                            Why cant you scan so that the output is an imagefile instead of a .pdf ? :dunno

I have know idea.....Our scanner at work is a photocopier that only scans documents to pdf as far as i'm aware. IT have a colour scanner but they are always busy and i havn't had time to do it.

GT Arena Garage
                            MojoMoto

Comment

Originally posted by crashtd
                              i can convert pdf to jpgs...

-

Can You give me your e-mail address and i'll send it to you.

Cheers.

GT Arena Garage
                              MojoMoto

Comment

Working...
                              X