Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need pic of trioval mounted!!

I thought I saw one on here a llittle while back. I think it was a
    2-1 system that one of you S. African guys put up.

If anyone knows of a good mounted pic, I would appreciate it.
    Figured that they woudl have them on the website, as they were just released, but none yet.
    Thanks
    Nate

Galfer SS lines, LE reworked forks and Penske rear, IRP axle spacer, frame sliders and rear spools, custom airbox, block off plates by MFR Inc., custom undertray, Extreme Graphics Top Gun undertail w/ Navy's dimmer, ZG DB dark, Scott's steering damper, Yosh bolties, PC2, DID 520ERV2, 17 SS & 41 AFAM, Galfer rear wave and other stuff to come!

It was some guy in Flordia with a complete GSXR 1000 tail.

Comment

for a TLR? don't think they've been released yet

-

Comment

Originally posted by crashtd
        for a TLR? don't think they've been released yet

-
        back to studying Crash, he's talking about the guy who did the 2-1 with a Tri-Oval can for a GSXR 1000 on it.

Comment

I was told by Todd at Calsportbike that they have been released, and they are about 40 bucks more than the rs3's if my memory serves me.
          I am looking for pics of the tri's mounted just to have a good idea of what they look like up on the bike.
          Nate

Galfer SS lines, LE reworked forks and Penske rear, IRP axle spacer, frame sliders and rear spools, custom airbox, block off plates by MFR Inc., custom undertray, Extreme Graphics Top Gun undertail w/ Navy's dimmer, ZG DB dark, Scott's steering damper, Yosh bolties, PC2, DID 520ERV2, 17 SS & 41 AFAM, Galfer rear wave and other stuff to come!

Comment

good news cbrtlr

Comment

Call Todd and give him a from me

Not released yet

Call Yosh
              TLOTM:
              May 2003
              August 2004

Comment

I wonder if the Tri-oval cans for Yamaha's Raptor ATV would fit the TLR full Yosh headers because I know I've seen those before. I would dig deeper but I've got full M4 tuck mount. Seriously, it may be worth looking into.

Comment

Here ya go!

Comment

another one....

Comment

god damn thats fuckin sexy
                      Why yes I am a jackass, thank you.

<------ Post whore in training

Http://530riders.com

Comment

diggin that tail
                        War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Comment

any modifications needed?issit the new K3 tail?
                          ohlins steering damper,ohlins rear shock,did x ring 530,motivation frame sliders,rocket throttle,LP carbon fiber clutch and brake levers,Yoshi SS full system,Teka,Jeff's TRE swtichable, aluimium alloy mash,radiator protector,scott oiler, Powerbronze windshield,denso iridium IU24A plugs, LP carbon tank protectors, good ridge SS brake and clutch lines,water wetter coolant,Afam +2 spocket, semi floating front disc, racetech rear full floater, pyramid CF rear hugger, MRA wind shield, K&N air filter, Joe v air box, swing arm sliders, Rear brake LED lights,rumble undertray.....more to come

Comment

Originally posted by shoei
                            any modifications needed?issit the new K3 tail?
                            Tons of mods! look in the pictures fourm for a better idea of what I did.

Comment

Working...
                            X