22.02%
    std. tlr
    61.47%
    2006 749 Ducati and a 1998 TLR-1000 track bike

2006 749 Ducati and a 1998 TLR-1000 track bike

Comment

hard decision

2001 TL1000R

Carbon Kevlar gsxr1000 solo tail w/ r6 taillights/hammerit tlr/r kit/ full yosh w/ carbon cans/ attack rearsets/ hermit dragon exhaust hangars/Stainless braided brakelines front and back/ EBC HH pads/ BMC race filter/ PC2/ metzler sporttech tires/ carbon here and there/ racelite fairingstay/ Olhins steering damper/ Polished frame, swingarm, subframe................STILL A PILE OF SHIT

"Johnson sprinkle some crack on'em and lets get out of here!"

Comment

the 03 tail looks sleeker but i think troy's tail fits the bike better.

2001 TL1000R

Carbon Kevlar gsxr1000 solo tail w/ r6 taillights/hammerit tlr/r kit/ full yosh w/ carbon cans/ attack rearsets/ hermit dragon exhaust hangars/Stainless braided brakelines front and back/ EBC HH pads/ BMC race filter/ PC2/ metzler sporttech tires/ carbon here and there/ racelite fairingstay/ Olhins steering damper/ Polished frame, swingarm, subframe................STILL A PILE OF SHIT

"Johnson sprinkle some crack on'em and lets get out of here!"

Comment

THATS EASY!!! STOCK!!
          2003 TL1000R

"Aint ever seen it.....but I have heard it." - Neil

Comment

STOCK tail for me too, I wanted a different bike and when I purchased the Tiller that is what I got. Not trying to have a Gixxer. I could not live without all that storage space either.
            Galfer braided lines throughout, ATRE, UFO tailight, ET79 Undertail and Hugger, 520 16/39 Gold Chain combo, Full Yosh C/F exhuast, Corbin seat, Ohlins Steering Damper, Ohlins Rear Suspension, Tinted Double Bubble Windscreen, Sylvania Superwhites, Yosh Box Remapped and all protected by GORILLA Alarm System

Comment

Stock!
              I know nothing about bikes.

Comment

new gixxer tail if choosing between thosw two... at least you still can carry a passenger

Comment

Hmm

Hard, both look cool. Really liek Troys.
                  But, I think I have to go Stock.
                  Really like that hump.
                  TL1000R -99. Yellow/Black.
                  M4 Full system(Alu), K&N Filter, TRE mod, removed Pair valve. Yoshimura clutch cover, removed Scissor gears, Carbon fibre hugger, carbon fibre rearhugger, HammerIt TLR/R fairings, Gilles Toolings rearset. Pazzo racing levers, shorties, Íhlins rear, Brembo front brakes, ET79 undertail, blah blah blah...
                  ------------

Comment

Stock with a Big Black Number Plate...
                    www.sportbiketracktime.com
                    Southern Division Coach

Comment

Stock, easy decision.
                      PCIIIUSB::CZ wheels::Akra f/s custom cans&hangers::Bitubo shock::GSXR750 K4 legs::R1 calipers::GSXR K2 rear caliper::ExtremeTech damper::Race rearsets::Joe V mod::K&N filter::Van's CCC+PP::Barnett springs::GiPro ATRE::1/5 throttle::C/F mirrors+hugger+fender+tankprotector::LP screen::mod subframe w/ gap tray::undertail::flush indicators::Van's rear cup::Brembo 19x18::Braided lines::Galfer wave rear rotor::Speedking mod OEM rotors::Van's ecc::WC clipons::520 @ 16/40::Van's spr cover::TWM cap::

Comment

Hmmm yeah... thers a certain continuity with the stock one

Comment

If it was between just the first two I'd go with the GSX-R1000 tail as the lines of it suit the bike more.

However I'd choose the standard Hump over either of them any day. The bike was built for it. It fits...
                          Jay

Black ones are faster

Comment

If I had to choose between those two Id go with the gixer1000. It gives a more factory look, like it was ment to be that way. Does the rear seat still work with the gixer tail piece
                            2001 TL 1000R, unused and neglected.

Comment

Originally posted by stokedonlife
                              If I had to choose between those two Id go with the gixer1000. It gives a more factory look, like it was ment to be that way. Does the rear seat still work with the gixer tail piece
                              yup!

Comment

Working...
                              X