Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 97 TLS ecu...which one?

Hey guys, 1st off.....great site!

I've has my TSL about three months now and its developing a bad stumble in the mid to high rpm ramd in 2nd - 5th gears. I did some searching in the board and learned all about the TRE and TPS adjustment.
    I adjusted the tps last might and it is somewhat better, but still stumbled bad passing a cage when I rolled on it hard.
    Now I'm contemlpating the TRE mod but I don't know which ecu I have. How can I tell if it has been changed?

If it has is there a place wher I can get a schematic on a switchable tre....I've looked at Ivan's, Jeffs, and the ATRE....what are the differences and advantages of each if there are any?

Just a side note, my bike has stock exhaust and mapping as far as I know.
    "Ain't nothing to it but to do it!"
    97 TLS Custom Blue and White,sprockets, homemade cans, airbox mod, switchable TRE

ecu numbers

The original ends in -0120 and the replaced 97 ends in -0123

Comment

Check out Steve's site for info on the TRE. Click here.
      "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Colonel Jeff Cooper, in "The Art of the Rifle"

Comment

thanks guys...i've got the updated ecu, so i'll bre TREing soon!
        "Ain't nothing to it but to do it!"
        97 TLS Custom Blue and White,sprockets, homemade cans, airbox mod, switchable TRE

Comment

Happy TREing
          "I spent most of my money on Scotch, women and cigarettes. The rest I just wasted"

Comment

i'll be doing the same to my tls....

Comment

Working...
            X